45| Dear Noah, Tell Me I'm Forever Yours

^Remy x Noah's Song^

~Remy~

"Well, I'm almost- Woah," 

I nearly choke when I turn to find Noah fixing his tie in the mirror, with his blonde hair brushed back and all dressed up in a navy tux he looked like a completely different man altogether. His big blue eyes looked my gray in this lighting and the little freckles on his nose and cheeks stood out more drawing attention to his handsome jawline. He tugs at his jacket to straighten it before his gaze meets mine in the mirror, cutting off all oxygen I once had going through my body.

"You okay?" He asks and I gulp, nodding slowly as I hold my undone bowtie after I had attempted to tie it for the millionth time. I was stunned by his presence alone and couldn't move nevermind speak to this god among men himself. 

"Here, let me help you," Noah offers and takes it upon himself to start tying my bowtie. He's gentle with every touch, but when his skin touches mine there's this incredible spark that makes my heart skip just a few beats. 

I thought I was gonna die when he fixed my collar and tilted my head up. His breath touching the sensitive skin and he came so close to my Adam's apple I could have sworn he just barely kissed it. 

"You're so sensitive to my touch," He whispers against my skin and I bit my lip in hopes it would snuff out my moan but it does nothing as he wraps one hand around my throat and gives it a gentle squeeze setting me off. I tilt my head back down in an attempt to kiss him but he's just far enough to where I can't and it's driving me insane. 

"Noah," I pant and he wasn't hurting me but the smirk on his face told me this was just the beginning. 

"Don't worry Rem, tonight I'll make you mine," he growls into my neck before letting go and patting my shoulders like nothing happened. 

"Ready to go?" He asks as he turns and grabs his mask from the bed while my knees start to wobble. 

"Uhh huh," I can just barely answer as I just wanted him to take me now, fuck the party.

"You're gonna have to take care of that though," he points down at my full hard on and I feel the blush on my cheeks get darker. 

***

"On this evening of the full moon, with the blessing of the moon goddess, let the mating ceremony begin as a new tradition arises on the island that will bring us closer," 

Elder shiva announces and what was once a stadium, was now a cut in half, still destroyed by the tsunami but in the most beautiful way possible as the sun was just starting its descent across the horizon. 

On the center of the field, everyone on the island who just turned sixteen this year gathered in two rows dressed in all white with masks that covered just the top half of their faces. 

 I had heard rumors of the rules changing from finding your mate on your birthday to finding them in a ceremony like this. It was going to be a precaution to prevent what had happened to Tristan and Mason in the future. 

There were only twenty of them but I wouldn't be surprised if by the time Juniper and Waylon came of age, there would be at least hundreds. 

Today was the day that everything would change for these beautiful souls. Graduating yesterday from school, today they would meet their soul mate, and tomorrow they would rejoin their packs and contribute to our society all they had to offer.