the twins pt 2

Beginne am Anfang

P' Arthit just stare at the screen and suddenly ask.
"What's your sister account?"
" What will you do? I won't let you harm my sister"

I'm shivering when I see my head hazer smirk. Oh boy,,, you choose wrong person to mess.

"I will get the truth whether you give me the information or not. It just gonna make it easier if you are cooperate with me"

" It's lolalala555"

"Tskk... What kind of name is that. Don't let her give name to her children if ever she have any"

Awww.. this scary hazer can make a joke? I start to see him in new way now.

" Let go to hazer office. I don't have my laptop with me right now.
You guys follow me. Pick, do your job. Knot tell those groupies to get back at their business."
And there he is. Our handsome but stern head hazer.

I go to my brother and hug him.
"Why you never tell me if they come to you bro?"

"Well, my beloved brother. For this past weeks I never met you, remember? When I wake up you already gone. And I'm already in dreamland when you back to our dorm" Kao spat at me and start to sulking.
I just chuckle at his antics. He is so cute.
"Let's go. We have to follow them or else my hazer gonna explode and we will miss the drama"

"You and your barbaric faculty"
Now it's kongpob turn to chuckle.

He is the only one of the Jamornhum siblings who doesn't enroll in engineering. 

I know he is a Jamornhum even his student ID is Suthiluck. I'm not that innocent like my brother.

Beam pov

Its going out well. better than I imagine.

im kinda miss to see my brother  in action. he is being fluffy since we move to this country. am i being psychotic? maybe. lol....

i just start to walk when my phone vibrates.

oh,, its phana

" hello pha?"

"where the hell are you?????"

"im in arthit's faculty. why you look for me?"

"are you out of your mind?? that place is dangerous. but whatever,, im waiting for you with kit and wai to do our project. are you forget we have make a plan since last week??"

"ups... sorry pha. i really forget about that"

"ahmm... p' beam, im really sorry, i was dragging you here" Kao suddenly said to me.

well i kind of forget he still wait for me when i take the call, and pha is shouting when he is pissed about anything project related. i dont know why he have that weird trait.

"its okay Kao. im also totally forget. i will take care of this now. you can go first. they still havent really solved the problem tho"

"are you sure?" aww.. this boy is worry about me? that sweet.

"yeah, im sure."

"just go. i will acompany him." wayo chimed in. this boy really wont let me alone...

"I will go then. come on kong"

kongpob just smile and nod at me before walking first, leaving Kao who still hesitant to leave me.

"you guys wait here, i need to send my part, i will take my laptop first."

"you can use mine, beam. i will take it, wait here" ming just said that and running to hazer office direction. wayo just smile at his leaving back.