family

A drop of tears rolling down to the beautiful lady that sit on a bench in the side of the lake. She just sit there, looking at the lake water and another set of tears rolling from her eyes again.

" why are you crying ma?"
A young man ask while gently brushed the tears away.
"I miss your brothers"
"And miss your father too"
The young man sigh
" he is gone for too long to look for them. I can't forgive that witch to make our family break apart like this. I will hunt down all her bloodline and cut them piece by piece"
" do you heard yourself ma?
You sound like evil witch right now " the young man try to joke with the Beautiful lady. " and you have cut her into tiny little pieces by the way. Not even forensic team could find her trace anymore "
" yeah.... But her bloodline still out there. And I know like the back of my hand, no one in her bloodline have any goodness in their body. They don't deserved to be called as human"
"Don't worry ma,, our resources is slowly gather back. We will find them all. Our beloved twin, and our enemies. We will sweep them all for good this time"
"Do you get any news about wangxian?"
"My man go to their village but no result. That small village was burned down 10 years ago and both uncle Wang and uncle Xian are nowhere to be found. Local police said there was attacked by gang of robber, because nothing valuable found they became on rage and burned all the house in that village and slaughtered the villagers. But they didn't find any kids, dead or alive. And they didn't find both uncles corpse too. We still have hope ma"
" they better be alive or I will kill them myself. And we still don't know whether the  twin really omegas or not"
" but how its possible ma?"
"What?"
" you and pa are both alpha. I also an alpha. How come the twin became omega?"
"That's a very old story. The story  only omegas have faiths. And its long forgotten, just like how people forgot how powerful omegas are.
You know about the breeding right? The real ones, not what people nowadays know and believed?"
"Yeah, I learn so much about it, even my colleagues think I'm obsessed about it, and they always challenge me to proves it. How the fuck I prove it when omegas are more rare than blue whale?"
PLAK
"Ouch... Why you smack me ma?"
"Watch your mouth young man. You maybe the CEO and gang leader but I'm still your mother."
"Aow... Sorry ma... Its just slipped. Please forgive me ma...
Your first born is stupid, please forgive him na..na...."
"Don't act cute. It really doesn't suit you" the beautiful lady is glaring at her oldest son, but actually hold her laughter seeing his son act cute and trying to make a puppy eyes in his 25 years old age.
"I'm really want to see how my twin brothers look like now. I just remembered them as fluffy and bouncy snow ball with raven hair and high pitch screaming voice."
PLAK
" You brat!"
"Ma... I'm gonna turn stupid"
" they are adorable, what do you mean fluffy bouncy snowball!?"
" well their skin so white like snow and they fluffy. And they keep bouncing around, can't stay still at all even when they sleep"
" I never remembered them that way"
" well you are their mother, they will always be an angels in your eyes"
"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"Yeah, what about you? You're my son too"
" I'm no longer Angel in your eyes since they born "
The young man startle when suddenly hugged by his mother
" you silly. You will always be my angel, even its angel of death but you are my first angel. Never said that I stop love you after your brothers born. You're luckier than them, you still with me until now, while your brothers only with us for 1,5 year. They don't even remembered our face yet,
If anytime we met them they won't know us, and vice versa. Don't you feel sorry for them?"
Sigh...
" maybe they even will hate us, its more than 18 years already. They may think we abandoned them"

A/n
Sorry for short update.
Don't know why suddenly I write it.
More mystery?
Sue me
Lol