breed

Hyung, is it the rut, or its just you?

That's what Beam ask me after buried himself in our library all day long, after we found out that he is an omega.

We all shock we the test result for his mysterious illness turn out he is pregnant. Arthit was on rage, but he cant find anything about the man that impregnate his brother. The day he get beam from that hotel, he clean up every footage with beam face on every surveillance camera available, including that man face too.

When they come home that day, all 7 of us weren't at home. But when we got home we can smell that beam's scent is different from usual. At that time we don't think too much. We thought he just get his first rut, because its what normally happen. Even his scent is different, we never thought if he is an omega, he have all alpha characteristic, even he is too pretty as an alpha but he is strong enough to par with all of us, well except jungkook. Only arthit that can cope with him.

We all so shocked and don't know what to do.

Thankfully the Kim family help us, after both of the sons beg to their old man. Which is me and my older brother.

I still remember that conversation, beam sure is a very curious one, since he came he never stop asking me about everything. Im even have to read all those encyclopedia again when he haven't allowed to come in restricted area of the library.

What the fuck is that question about?

He always shy when it comes to anything sexual, even when he read biology book, his face will turn red as tomato when it comes to reproduction part.

You and kookie hyung always fucking for 48 hour straight when your guys rut strikes, is that happen to everyone or it just you?

He ask me innocently, full of curiosity. I still cant accept that he was get fucked by stranger at his first heat. He still very innocent, and he said he don't remember anything at all, just the aftermath make arthit and kookie fight like crazy. Beam keep smiling and apologizing to his brother because he cant remember what happened that night.

I don't know about the other, but my rut and kookie's is different. Mine is 2 days while his only a day. I ask jin hyung and he said his is 2 days, while joonie hyung only a day, same goes to yoonie hyung, jiminie hyung and hobi hyung, their rut only one day. And its always happen at our birthday since we marked our mate. Before it was always so random.

He write it down on his notes and ask another question

What is different between you and jin hyung, with the other that only have 1 day of rut?

I have to rake my brain to answer that question, because I really don't know, until he ask me again

Is it have anything with the fact that you and jin hyung have omega blood?

Why do you think it have connection with that?

Because from what I learned so far, only your parents that have omega in it. You guys always help omegas because of that right? Even the other family look down to omegas but you guys always look up to omegas.

Yeah, that's right. The other family always want to eliminate our father because he is omega, but they always failed. And our dad revenge all those attempt by rob the highest place in hierarchy to make sure they don't mess with us.

Wow.... Hyung your dad is so cool.....

After that conversation, we never speak about it anymore. We all being so busy with his pregnancy, the morning sickness and the moodswing really worse compare to our mission. But it also give more colors to our live. We love the twins, and the baby,,, he make us be a better person.