the sun

"uhm... Hy. Are you Arthit?"
"Yeah, that's my name. What do you want?"
"Woah... Chill dude"
" Just say what you want, don't waste my time"
" Okay *cough* let me introduce myself. I'm Tum, last year head hazer. So, I heard that you are part of hazing team in your old college. I want to offer you to become part of hazing team. What do you say?"
"Hazing have to be done by every new student of your faculty. I might be 3rd year, but I'm also new here. I have to be the participants, not the hazing team"
" Well yeah, normally. But no one ever transfer in their 3rd year especially to our faculty. You know our faculty is very hard to accept new student"
"Then why you ask me?"
"Actually the hazing team for this year is already set. But the one that supposed to be head hazer is getting an accident and admitted to hospital. The other hazer don't want to replace him because he is a bit arrogant. But we can't wait till he released from hospital. I heard you were the next head hazer if you continue in your old college. So do you interested?"
"Don't you think it's strange? I don't even know anyone here and you ask me to be head hazer? Boy it's to early to get drunk." I start to walk away from this stranger. I don't have any intention to be hazer. I did it in my old college because hyung said they will give me my own car if I can be a hazer, that's why. I don't like responsibility. I prefer my freedom. Moreover here, where I don't have to report to hyung and do dangerous mission anymore. I want to enjoy normal life as long as possible while trying to unlock the secrets.
Secrets that make me and my twin brother to leave our home for this last 10 years and start new life in different country. Good thing I keep learning this language, father was right, they always right. Learn how to speak multi language won't make us regret anything.
"I'm serious Arthit"
Ugh why he keep following me??
" I'm not interested"
" Your friend will help you. They are hazer too"
"What friends? I don't have any friends, yet"
" You don't have? But Pick said he is your friend"
"I don't know anyone named "Pick" so if you done I need to get going now" I start to walk away.
" Being hazer you will have more privilege and access to more places campus" I stop on my track when heard that. Im a good hacker but If I can get formal way of access then why not. He says privilege right? Okay I will consider it.
" All hazer have it?"
" Not really, but head hazer have same access as campus staff, no need to make approval paper to go anywhere, even forbidden area"
"Why do you ask me? You have the second best hazer as candidate if the initial choosen one can't make it, right?"
"Yeah. But he refused, and give your name instead"
" Who the hell is that? I've told you I don't know anyone here. I'm just enter this country a month ago. For God sake..!?"
"Here, look at this picture. They are this year main hazer, the people that recommended you"

This dude show me his smartphone, it's a picture of 5 boys in red shirt, they all look stiff but it seems like they do that to make intimidating look, some of them clearly hold their laugh.
Wait a sec,, I know this face.
Damn it's him!
This jackass is actually here?! I don't believe he have enough brain to join this University, moreover this faculty.
Owh,, this dude is here too?
I don't know if he take my word that serious.
"Okay"
"Okay???"
"Okay, I will join. But don't say anything to them"
With that I ended our conversation and continue to walk. I just need to get my schedule and faculty jacket from administration office. Compared to my old college this one not bad, just a little slow because they still do all manually. Across the administration office I see dioramas of the university ground and the map. Great just what I need. I ask random student pass by where the hazer office located. I will give my old friend a surprise.

Meanwhile in hazers office...

"How is it p' tum? He agreed?"
"Damn that boy is scary!"
"Ha! And you have gut to laughing at me when I said Arthit is my real hazer"
"Seriously, what is he?"
"What do you mean?"
"With his appearance, if I don't know better I will say he is omega. But his glare make me shiver and I have to let out my pheromones or else I can't stand up,, shit, I almost piss on my pants when he raise his voice!"
"Ohhoo... You scare p'?"
Plakk
Pick grimace while massaging his throbbing head
"Serve you rights!" His friends laughing see his pitiful face.
"He clearly not beta. I let out some amount of pheromone but he didn't even flinch. And damn that skin... I almost lost control there, I really wanna touch it" Tum stare at the window with dreamy eyes.
"Yeah, you right. His skin is smoother than any girl I ever dated. If only I'm gay I will make a move to him"
"Just try it and I will prepare body bag for your corpse"
"Yah!! You're my friend or my enemy huh??!??"
"Well I'm Arthit's friend. I will help him disposed the corpse if he kill some rats."

Clap...clap...clap
Suddenly they heard sound of hands clapping. When they turn their head to the door its open slowly and reveal a boy with milky white skin, jet-black hair, using freshman-like uniform. His face stoic, clapping his hand calmly while walking in to the hazer office. He have some intimidating aura even no one feel tension of alpha pheromones emitting from this handsome but beautiful young man. Is he really alpha?

" Wow... Just as I expected from you Knot"