PAUSE. Run that back???

Hey y'all! 

Whew I know it has been a MINUTE since I was on here. That's my bad. Life just got crazy with college and everything but alas...here we are...in quarantine....indefinitely....social distancing....big Rona....you know the deal. 

Anyways,,,,,I'm back!! Back to writing, back to Wattpad, and, most importantly, back to this story. 

Well -- back to Benny and Mickey's story, anyway.

For those who don't know, I have decided to re-write Tutoring the Alpha (and later, Crazy for the Alpha) in light of some serious plot holes in the first book and just overall some narrative decisions that I no longer am happy with. I was really young when I was writing TTA, and I would like to think I'm a much better writer now :D 

However, I couldn't just move on or start fresh without finishing Benny and Mickey's story. I love those characters dearly, and their stories and voices are so close to my heart. Sooooo, in order to finish their story, I have to do it justice.

Therefore, I am re-writing it! I hope that comes as a pleasant, rather than unpleasant, shock to all of you. For never fear --- the new book will retain the majority of Benny and Mickey's characters and backstory (with some significant variations that are just ~amazing~) and follow an arc that is generally and loosely consistent with that of TTA. However, the plot is completely different, most (if not all) of the other characters are completely different, and just overall it's a different book. 

So I hope that sounds appealing to most of you....if you've been craving more of Benny and Mickey, don't you worry, things are just getting started between the two of them over in my new book. It's called Flashlight, and the first chapter is up for reading now. I will be posting a new chapter at least 2x a week, but let's be real -- it will probably be more often. Like, what else am I gonna do in quarantine in my house, do my school work?? Talk to my family??? No thanks.

Please go show Chapter One of Flashlight some love, and if you made it this far, comment down below bc you're a REAL ONE! <3