PREVIEW of Chapter Three: I Alone

Benny's POV

            "You're not going to London," Mickey said for the hundredth time that night, as we lay side by side on the couch in the TV room. In the huge house that Mickey had bought for the entire pack, the fourth floor was all our own, meaning we could move from room to room without any regard for running into the other members of the pack. Now, however, privacy was the last thing I wanted because Mickey was being unreasonable and I wished Jenna was there so she could back me up.

"Why not? You know I've always wanted to go to London. And this would be the perfect trip because I could kill two birds with one stone - visit my favorite city in the world and get answers from your mother! It's perfect," I argued, turning the volume down on the season seven episode of Supernatural that we were watching on Netflix. Mickey groaned, adjusting his position so he was facing me and using the arm that was around my shoulders to pull me onto his lap. I straddled him, figuring if I couldn't convince him with words than maybe he would be more willing to agree if I were naked. But when I reached up to pull my tank top off, his hand closed around my wrist and he tugged me so tightly against his chest that my hands were trapped between our bodies.

"Benny. I don't want you going to London by yourself, and you know I can't go with you. Not yet. But maybe during the off season, like in June or something-"

"June?" I exclaimed, throwing my head back and taking a turn at groaning, while Mickey's arms tightened around me.

"I'm sorry. I wish it could be sooner, but-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Duty calls." I wiggled out of his hold and slid off his lap, walking over to the door. I wasn't so upset about the fact that Mickey wouldn't let me go to London by myself; that, I could understand. What upset me was the fact that he was so busy all the time, that he couldn't even make time for me until June, that his basketball came before his mate, me, that basketball came before me-

"Hey," Mickey said gently from behind me, his hand touching my upper arm hesitantly. I didn't turn, but I didn't leave the room either, so his hand trailed down my arm until it reached my hand, linking our fingers together.

"I can tell you're starting to spiral. Don't."

"It's not that easy, you know. If I could just stop it before I even started then-"

"I know. But please, just come back. Don't leave me. Not when we don't have that much time to spend together," Mickey said softly, almost begging me, and I decided to let go of that anger until he was gone again. Then I could be angry at him all I wanted. For now, he was here and he loved me and I loved him and I wanted to celebrate that instead of fighting.

              So I turned and threw myself into his arms, practically climbing up his enormous body to get my legs coiled around his waist. To be fair, his recovery time was pretty excellent; his hands went straight to my loose pajama shorts, pulling at the ties that kept them closed as our lips met in a heated kiss. With Mickey, I'd long ago learned not to expect anything besides his tongue dominating my mouth, but he loved the fight so I always made sure to battle him for a few seconds before giving in. His hot breath filled my mouth as his tongue thrust against mine, conquering my mouth in record time while his cold fingers slipped into my shorts and then into my underwear. I moaned into Mickey's mouth when the tip of one of his calloused fingers ran down the length of my already-dripping-wet slit, igniting the bundle of nerves that sent bolts of electricity straight up my spine. One of my hands slid up to grip his hair tightly when he pushed a finger into me slowly, moving it around as if exploring the hot cavern for the first time. His thumb rubbed against my clit, and I arched my back with a sharp hiss, pulling my lips away from his. Mickey kissed down my jaw and neck, and my fingers dug into his shoulder when he began sucking on his favorite spot on my neck, an inch above my shoulder. He added a second finger slowly, but picked up his pace when I pressed my nails so sharply into his shoulder that I felt the skin break. Then he had three fingers inside of me, and was fucking me so fast and rough that my legs quivered and I could no longer distinguish between the moans and screams and cries of his name spilling from my lips. All the while, his thumb kept up the same brutal pace against my clit, and he brought his mouth back to mine to thrust his tongue in time with his fingers.

"M-mickey...I...I need...more. You...I need you," I moaned, the pleasure overwhelming me like a wave of heat. I began to move against his fingers, sending them in until his palm was flat against my entrance, but it still wasn't enough, and I let out a frustrated whimper.

"Mickey, please...I need you...inside of me," I begged into the kiss, and I felt his lips stretch into a smirk against mine. His fingers spread, scissoring me until I was a blubbering mess, and my head fell back as a loud moan escaped me. I couldn't think clearly enough to ask again, but I felt Mickey moving towards the couch. I screamed when the cool leather touched my flushed skin, but then Mickey's fingers slid out of me with a wet sound and I opened my eyes slowly to see him sliding off his basketball shorts and letting his cock spring free. Unintentionally, I let out another desperate whimper of need, and this time Mickey's eyes met mine and the promise and lust in his gaze made me sit up and throw myself at him again. I couldn't take the ease with which he was moving - I needed him now. But just as he'd pushed me back against the couch cushions and lined himself up at my entrance, there was a knock on the door.

             "Mickey? I'm sorry to interrupt, but we really need you two in this meeting. It's extremely urgent." Kent's voice effectively neutralized the energy buzzing between us, and Mickey stepped back with a groan loud enough for Kent to hear.

"Fine. We'll be down in a minute."

Kent must have walked away, and I watched as Mickey tucked himself back in his shorts and tried, unsuccessfully, to hide the huge bulge in his basketball shorts from the throbbing erection he still had. His eyes caught mine staring, and I burst out laughing at the look of frustration plastered across his features. His cheeks were flushed, his hair messy, and his lips puffy and pink from kissing mine.

"What's so funny? You're the cause of this, you know. This is your fault." He pointed down at his bulge, and I snickered again even as I pushed myself up and straightened my clothes and hair.

"You're not the only one left wanting, you know. I may not have an erection to parade around, but I'm still left unsatisfied."

"Hey, at least I fingered you! You got a little action. But my little guy? Nothing. Nada," Mickey whined playfully as we walked out of the TV room and headed down the empty hall.

"Oh well," I sang, sauntering in front of him just to be mean, and sure enough I felt the heat of his gaze on my ass as I purposefully swung it side to side.

"C'mon, please just touch it. Just one little touch. You're so sexy I'm sure I would cum just from the slightest touch of your soft little hands," Mickey whispered the last part in my ear as he caught up to me and squeezed my ass with both of his hands. My pussy was already dripping, but now I was ready to tell Kent to fuck off and throw Mickey back upstairs and-

******************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA like forever buuttttt I've had this little part of this chapter written since September so I just thought I'd post it for you to keep you interested and at least a little satisfied until I can actually finish the chapter? :) I hope you enjoyed it! thanks for all your support on this story and I will really try to get back to work on this story soon!!!! xoxoox