"Fine get me two salads one with steam fish and the other with grill chicken breast on and two tins of Arizona the mango one and the kiwi strawberry one oh and could you pass in the grocery and get me to pack of c's macaroni and some cheese, milk and black pepper please," Suri asked
nicely.

   "Anything for you land shark. Damn greedy as." King
walked off closing the door shaking his head, going into his car.
Suri huffed and began to massage her stomach.

  "Can you two stop with the pain, you're getting food soon and your sister will be home soon and she needs some attention to, lately y'all been taking all the attention." Suri laughed as she spoke to the babies that were slowly growing inside of her.
"Your father Mr grumpy may come around hopefully. I
miss him so much."

Suri's stomach began hurting again and this time worst
than before. She sobbed and the pain stopped after a while. It was now a while since King left and Suri felt hungry. The pain began again and as she walked to the fridge. It didn't have much in it put alcohol, water and ginger ale. she sighed and opened the freezer, there was a tub of vanilla ice cream she took a spoon out of a draw and opened the ice cream and began eating. Her stomach was in pain and she was hungry so she ate in pain while crying. Suri was a mess. Meanwhile East called King to see if he was at home.

"Wassup man, where you at? East asked.

"On my way to the grocery for your woman, man you
need talk to her, she needs you, take your head out your ass, she's pregnant man, if you can't deal with her attitude then you shouldn't have got her pregnant bro," King said being serious.

The phone went silent.
"I'll check y'all later man l just been in some meetings,
she's been calling, but I'll talk to her face to face soon."
With that, he hung up the phone and sighed.

King chuckled he knew East would come to his senses.
East was chilling on the couch watching at the food
channel he had just come from a business meeting. His
phone began ringing and for the 'Umteenth' time, Suri called. He was going to talk to her but not right now.
Sucked his teeth. His phone vibrated again and it was a
text from Suri.
  "Syed, I'm in so much pain I need you, I know what I
said was wrong, but you gotta understand that this isn't
about you, the twins need both of us, and I need you".
Please come to my appointment tomorrow it'll mean a lot to me. East took up his phone and was about to call her when a call came in. He didn't know the number, but it could potentially be business partners. East double look at his phone and at the fourth ring answered he was curious to see who it was and what they wanted.
"Hey love, can you come to pick me up at the therapy centre downtown, please. The only number I remembered since I was inside here was yours. Its Draya." She spoke calmly. East chuckled.
"You really think I would come to pick your ass up after all that shit you pulled? Hell na, now get the fuck off my line." East laughed.
He hung up.
He got off the couch and called in-room service, to order Some curry. A short while atter there was a knock on his door. It was room service. A caramel skinned tone girl walked in.
"Good day sir here is your food." She swayed her hips.

"You can leave it there and get the fuck out with that crip walk you tryna do," East said keeping his focus on the television.
The girl felt embarrassed and walked right out. After East took the food he ordered and began eating. It was good but not as good as Suri's curry. He sighed.
I should go see her." East said to himself.
Suri, on the other hand, now finished with her first salad, moving on to the second. King started laughing at her, he was also eating a salad it was packed with meat.
"What you looking at me for, this is for the twins," Suri
told King. He chuckled.
A few moments later there was a knock on the door. Suri
walked to the door to see who it was, since King told her to get up.
She walks towards the door looking through the peephole and saw no one. She was about to walk off when the doorknob twisted revealing a smirking East. She ran up on him hugging him tightly.
"Hey baby girl, I realize that I'm being selfish towards you and our unborns, but you really gotta control yourself. I had meetings earlier that's why I wasn't answering my phone and also wanted to see you face to face.
"I'm just happy your here." Suri smiled.

Happiness soon turned into sadness.
Yo East we gotta problem. Looking outside there were
two unmarked vans parked at the side of the road. East
came inside quickly and locked the door, pulling out his gun from his pants. King took a gun out of his pants also and they both looked out the window hiding on the sides so no one would see them, there was a red glimpse of something that caught there attention and when they followed t there was a red laser on Sur.

"Suri I need you to drop to the floor immediately, hide
behind the counter and crawl into a room and lock the
door, do not come out unless I say to," East said calmly but he was dying inside.
Suri dropped to the ground and hide behind the counter doing just as East said, gunshots flew into the house through the window, East and King shot back as best as they can but the vans drove off spending. Screeching of tires can be heard and gunshots lower down in the street. When East thought it was clear, he ran outside together with King to his car. East had some powerful guns under the seat of his car. He and King were not letting those vans leave without them paying the price. Driving to the corner of the street screams could be heard and a group of people surrounding what had seemed like an accident.
"Stop the car bro, I think its Kayla and Siara," King
shouted loudly. East stopped almost immediately, running out the car. His heart raced and his body tensed up. When he finally got to the scene, he stood in shook. He could
not believe what he saw. The car was crashed into the
pole and Kayla's body was hunched on the airbag as it
deflated. Looking in the back seat he saw his daughter's body covered in blood as she wheezed and choked. East got dropped onto the wet grass as the rain came pouring down. King now walking into the scene saw the two bodies and immediately started crying,
Yo anyone called the ambulance yet?!!" East shouted.
"Yeah, they went be here soon." Someone shouted. As
people walked out of the rain. Onto there porches looking at the scene.
East walked up to the car going to Siara.
"Baby girl, you can make it. poppa right here. I'm here talk to me, can you talk to me?" East asked panicking.
"Kayla and Siara you went be alright, just listen to my
voice." King came up to the car saying.
"I love you and mommy dad-" Siara was about to say so something and started coughing up the blood.
"Stay with me baby girl, remember mommy is going to
have twins, think about them, you could possibly have
to baby sisters all to yourself, think about mommy who
loves you so much and is home waiting for you so she
could make you macaroni and cheese. Think about me, you're big ole pops waiting for you to bring home a lilttle boyfriend, so I could whoop his ass." East said lightly chuckling at the last part. Faint giggles can be heard from Siara.

"Baby girl poppa gonna get you a phone as soon as you
get better, any phone you want, no matter the price," East spoke as a tear slipped out his eye. Seeing his daughter like this reminded him of when he shot Kade, was karma catching up to him already he thought or was he just in a dream.

End of Chapter.
I'm sorry everyone it breaks my heart writing this.
All rights reserved®
Copyrighted in 2020.
No written work shall be stolen from this book.