Chapter 1.

Oh Suri, what now.

Something was wrong, terribly wrong . Suri looked around the most luxurious bedroom. It didn't look like Kade's place, shit it wasn't.

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards the door. "Boss gonna like this one." She heard as she pretended to be asleep, there accents were different something she'd never heard. The door was then pushed open. She got scared a bit, waiting to see what happens. She was then slapped on her ass hard, and the person gripped her ass. She didn't know what she should do.

"Shit, I like this fellas, where did y'all get this one from." A deep voice spoke.

"Boss, I think this is the girl White sent for you, and they dressed her up real nice to." I heard one guy with the accent say. What the hell was they talking about, was she mistaken for someone else she thought. 

The hands then roamed up her body as if it was searching for something. She wanted to know what was going on so she raised up her head, getting an instant headache. She then remembered what happened. When she was walking away from Kade's house, she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings, there was a black Nissan car parked at the opposite side of the road, but she didn't really study it. There was someone walking behind her and she didn't notice that and the car drove across to the side she was on with the door open and she was knocked out , and pushed into the car.

"Yo!, wake yo ass up." She heard coming out of her day dream.

"Where am I ?" She asked looking at three muscular men.

They laughed, one of the men signaled the other two men to walk out. When they left the room the guy that stayed in the room sat to the side of her lighting a blunt and looked at his phone for a moment then finally looked her in the eye. At this point she was scared, because she didnt know what was going to happen to her.

"You, a real pretty one you know, I'm glad White sent yo ass." He said.

"Call me East, baby girl." He said rubbing on her legs." She slapped his hand away.

"Damn you feisty." He smiled.

"I think you mistake me for some bitch, no one never sent me , I was kidnapped." Suri said with a slight attitude.

He was confused at first but he quickly catch on, this wasn't the girl that was suppose to come here, his idiot workers took up the wrong girl. He still was going to keep her any way for his business.

"I know but you staying with me, and you not running away so dont think about it, and if you call someone, I'll end your life.No hesitation." He said.

Suri was now definitely scared, who was this man and why he wanted to keep her even though she not suppose to be here.

"While you in the strip club you better not try anything either." He smirked at her .

"What strip club?" She asked confused.

"Mines." He laughed.

"When you come back here from the club you better make sure my daughter is straight, even before you leave. You better not try shit because I'm not afraid to shoot you right in the center of yo head. Clear?" He asked Suri.

She slowly shaked her head, thinking about how the hell was she gonna get out of this. She thought he'd let her go. All she could study was her granny telling her, that Kade wasn't any good. She still went ahead with Kade now look at her, in a room with a stranger telling her she had to strip in a club, with thirsty men and take care of his daughter, she started crying and was interrupted by East sucking his teeth at her tears. East was getting pissed off by the second.