Chapter 4

Oh no Draya how could you .

Suri kept comparing Kade and East, it was as if Kade had been doing a little less compared to East, who took control over things that Kade wouldn't do often, but he was trying. 

She couldn't help but remember the night East had thrown Draya out. Draya had been sleeping with East's dad. He was pissed, East couldn't stand his parents but out of the two his dad was the worst. His dad was just an old bitter man, he wanted everything East had. His mom would encourage the shit.

East was so mad that he slapped Draya in front of Siara, he went upstairs and threw all of Draya's expensive stuff down the stairs,  over the balcony, and some in the fire place in the TV room. This man was pissed. East didn't mean to slap Draya, worst yet in front his daughter. Draya yelled and scream at him to stop. Suri did the same, but nothing seemed to work. He was pissed, she had slept with his father of all people.

It was two weeks later and East took out all his anger on Suri. He had apologize to his daughter, but she was a little child, she forgave him almost immediately. She was more of a daddy's girl anyway. It wasn't okay, but she knew her father's temper even at her age.

"Suri, get Siara ready for school, you always resting your lazy ass, get the fuck up!" East yelled at her.

"Can, you stop with all that yelling." Suri mumbled. Luckily he did hear her.

Suri went to Siara's room and helped her get ready, she combed her hair out while Siara brushed her teeth. 

Siara had take a liking to Suri. She admired how pretty Suri was, she wanted to be like her one day.

East II.

While Siara and Suri did what they had to do, I walked into my home office, I wasn't just pissed at what happened with Draya, I was even a lot more angry when I heard my club had been a damn shooting range, now I had to spend extra money to repair, some of my screens, the furniture and some of my girls' medical bills. Two girls had got shot at one in the shoulder and the other one in the stomach. Word on the street is that they was looking for me and when they couldn't find me, they shot up the whole club. I don't know if I should even have the club their anymore, cause less people came.

Suri has been a huge help around the house, more than Draya's ass could ever be in her entire life. That girl was so beautiful, baby girl wanted to be like her, so she told me.

I had to call my brother White to come over here cause I needed his help, he said that he'd visit when his wife and kid was okay and when he got someone to run the company while he was gone. He most likely will come next week.

I was on my chair and saw mail on my desk, more than likely it was Suri who had put my mail here. Although I told her ass not to come in here.

I opened it.

Nothing but bills, upon bills, till I heard a knock on the door and Suri walked in ready for me to drop baby girl off to school. I was going to let her see about her identification because she had nun and she should have it.

"She's ready." 

I shook my head. "Come here Suri." I looked at her from head to toe. This girl was always looking good. I smiled, though I been treating her like crap lately I still liked to see her.