CH. 47 I don't trust everyone

Start from the beginning

Every hand on deck? But yet you guys can't even find the person who's literally in your backyard? A person who is making you all look bad and is making the FBI seem as if they're unable to capture him.

"It's not like we don't believe you, but I'm sure you'll have an understanding of how we are feeling with all of this that has been going on. It has gone too far with everything that has happened; he not only has killed people, but he has people held captive, and none of you are even able to figure out who it is. This is someone who is under the same roof as you all, doesn't that cause your skin to crawl?" Kassie asked.

I nodded my head, agreeing with what she said.

"He's targeted someone in the team family already I assumed also," Tiara said the room fell silent. Tiara eyed them as the agents, and the Director fell silent.

We knew that Agent Bones' sister was one of the victims, but they don't know that we know.

It must be hard for Agent Bones, not being able to go out there and let the world know that one of the victims is his sister because the FBI doesn't want it out there.

I don't even know he's handling it, but I know when Melanie and Tiara were taken, I was a wreck. The fact that his sister was taken around the same time Melanie and Tiara were taken, and he still hasn't found her.

It is heartbreaking; it's been a significant amount of time, and I know it was driving him mad; I could understand exactly how he felt.

Being unable to protect a loved one. I knew how that felt.

"It's only going to get worse, and the public is going to find about it sooner or later, don't know if you guys have check out the blogs lately but they're talking, and blogs like to dig into the truth," Tiara said.

The Director's eyes widened, and he quickly changed the subject.

He was introducing us to other people on the floor and then.

"Let's introduce you all to the technical analysis." The Director said.

I don't know why he kept trying to introduce us to people, that's not precisely why we were here. I mean, we are using it as an advantage as well, I'm sure each one of us was trying to figure out which one of these people could be the suspect.

"You mind if we stay behind and continue talking to the agents?" Dalton asked. Melanie raised a brow to that, but the Director nodded his head.

I wanted to talk to the agents, to at least to gather information and to see who tick me off the wrong way.

I felt Melanie staring at me, and I turned my head to look at him.

The look she was giving me was a look I knew, and I answered her by giving her a glimpse of my own.

She nodded her head, understanding why I wanted to stay.

I was going to suggest, Derek, to go with them, but he already said he would before I asked him.

He nodded his head to me; I knew he would go with the ladies.

I've noticed he had an interest in Tiara.

Chris and I pulled Derek aside.

"Watch the girls, we still don't know who's the suspect, and for all we know, it could be the director," I said. Derek nodded his head.

"I'll watch them and analyze my surroundings, we are literally in this creeps nest and know nothing about it. You two need to be alert too, but I won't let anything happen to them with me around." Derek said.

"That's my wife, I trust you, I don't know why yet but I have the vibe that you're right. So just look after them, Tiara too. All three of them been through a lot." I said.

Derek nodded his head.

"Keep a lookout on that Tech Analysis guy too," Chris said.

"Got it," Derek said, turning around and heading to the girls who were looking at us.

I watched the girls and Derek walked away with the Director and Director Deputy.

I turned to the team.

"So, now that they're gone. Who do you all believe is the suspect?"

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

This is getting interesting.

What do you Dolls think is going to happen?

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it? 

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu