Aphmau and KC kept bickering about the room as Katelyn stood and watched. Katelyn thought this entire argument was dumb and that Aphmau should just take the master bedroom without any complaints. Then it hit her. Katelyn ran downstairs and to the moving van; neither of her roommates noticed her leave until she ran back upstairs with multiple boxes. She put them all in the biggest room and turned to Aphmau.

"Oh, would you look at that? You've already started putting your stuff in this room. Kawaii~Chan and I think that choosing this room is a great choice. Well, I'll leave you to your unpacking," Katelyn said sarcastically as she walked to Kawaii~Chan to finish their previous discussion about room arrangements.

Aphmau ran to her boxes and tried to move them, but being the weak one she was, they were difficult to move. Katelyn just had to grab the heaviest boxes, didn't she?

Katelyn and KC officially decided on their rooms with an intense game of rock-paper-scissors and let Aphmau know the results before heading back downstairs to the moving van. Defeated, Aphmau followed them. It wasn't long before the girls were working on moving their personal belongings into their new room. They decided to go shopping for furniture and appliances the next day since they had all sold theirs before the move.

Aphmau was starting to unpack a few of her posters to place them on her walls. Seeing the ungodly amount of posters in her possession, she began to rethink her decision to not give some away. Soon, she came across her Levi poster, and her heart began to swoon.

How could she have forgotten her Senpai all this time? He was definitely going to be placed by her bed.

It took her a bit to set the poster up; being short really was a struggle. When she finally pinned the poster up on her wall, she stared at it in awe.

"Oh, Senpai," Aphmau cooed, "I'm so sorry I had to box you up like that. You didn't deserve it... but now we can-"

"Oh. My. Irene."

Aphmau whipped her head around in horror to see Katelyn standing there, absolutely dumbfounded. Aphmau's face turned completely red.

"K-Katelyn! Hi! What...What are you doing here?" Aphmau stuttered.

"I was here to ask you if you wanted to order pizza for lunch, but clearly you want something else," Katelyn joked.

"Oh my Irene. Stop with the dirty jokes, Katelyn! It's not what it looks like."

"Sure, it isn't. And here I was, thinking you liked Aaron, but I guess I was wrong."

"Hey! I can like both! Besides, one of them is fictional."

"We're all fictional, Aphmau."

Aphmau went quiet. Katelyn went quiet. It was best not to dwell on these things, and Katelyn got straight to the point.

"Whatever, go get the rest of your stuff from the van. Once we're all done with that, we can take a break before moving the furniture in."

"Okay," Aphmau agreed as she left Senpai and walked back down to the van.

Not only did Aphmau own a lot of posters, but man, did she own a lot of figurines! Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and a large collection of My Little Horsies. You know the phrase, "It's not a phase, mom."

Well, this definitely wasn't a phase.

Before Aphmau could pick up the boxes, she heard a knock on the side of the van.

She turned around and smiled. Aaron stood at the opening of the van with his hand against one of the walls.

"Welcome to Mystreet," Aaron said, returning Aphmau's smile.