Bull Of Heaven

A dark and ominous cloud formed in the sky over Uruk; Ishtar used her power to summon the bull of heaven. Enkidu knew perfectly well what the goddess planned to do, so he ran through the halls of ziggurat castle in search of Siduri. He found the woman looking out the window, staring at the ominous clouds.

"Siduri!" Enkidu shouted, making her turn around to look at him. "You must take the ruler away from Uruk, Xaiver and his two little brothers must evacuate immediately."

"Why? What's going on?" Siduri asked, confused.

"The goddess Ishtar is using her power to summon the bull of heaven, she plans to destroy Uruk and kill the ruler Xaiver." Enkidu explained.

"So that means that King Gilgamesh was unable to stop Samhat, so that's why Ishtar came to Uruk?"

"It seems that is the case, so please hurry up and take the ruler away from Uruk."

Siduri nodded and ran towards Xaiver's chambers. Enkidu let out a sigh of relief, glad she understood the urgency of the situation. But he couldn't help but wonder what happened to Diarmuid and Gilgamesh. He knew that the two of them were strong, but if what Ishtar said was true, Samhat could use dark magic, meaning that they might not be able to defeat her.

Enkidu could not wait any longer and decided to take matters into his own hands. He quickly left the castle and planned to confront Ishtar and the bull of heaven.

When he reached the outskirts of Uruk, he found that the clouds had already enveloped the entire city. He was surrounded by darkness, and only a bright light shining in the sky allowed him to glimpse at the bull. It was huge and flew over Uruk. Its wings were spread, casting a shadow over the city.

"I must defeat it, my duty is to protect the citizens of Uruk and the ruler." Enkidu raised his arms and two golden chains appeared around him. "You must not hurt anyone, bull of heaven."

Enkidu leaped into the air, using the chains to launch himself towards the bull. The chains wrapped around the bull's horns and Enkidu landed on its back. He wrapped one of the chains around its neck and the other around its body. Then he began to pull on the chains, trying to stop the animal. But the bull resisted and wriggled, trying to get Enkidu off of him. He tried to hold on, but he couldn't. He lost control and fell to the ground. The impact was hard and left him stunned.

The Bull of Heaven took advantage of this opportunity and flew towards Uruk. Enkidu knew he had to get up and stop it, but as he slowly rose to his feet, Ishtar appeared in front of him.

"It's useless, not even you can stop the bull of heaven, it is a creature of the gods." She said, her voice full of arrogance.

"I will not give up, I will fight until the end." Enkidu declared. "And I will not let you destroy Uruk, nor kill the ruler."

Ishtar laughed. "Why protect that useless man? Why give your own life for him?"

"Because he is the one who will end this endless war, Xaiver will save the dragon race."

"What?" Ishtar's eyes widened in shock: "Save the dragon race? Don't be silly, the only dragon still alive is Gilgamesh, all the citizens of Uruk are no longer dragons."

"Even though they have lost their dragon form, the citizens of Uruk are still dragons."

Enkidu's words infuriated Ishtar, she had never expected such words to come out of his mouth.

"What do you mean they're still dragons?"

Enkidu did not respond, he simply took a step forward, towards Ishtar. She raised her hand and a great bolt of lightning fell from the sky, striking Enkidu. He gritted his teeth, holding back the pain, and continued to move forward to stop the bull.