just a busy day : taegguk ( f )

caregiver! jeongguk.
little! taehyung
> taehyung couldn't stop the urge of slipping into littlespace while on a online lesson with his class.

-

" taehyung! you gotta start your work soon, your call's at 3! "

taehyung nodded, rushing out to jeongguk's side, " i know, i'm getting ready just hold on- "

jeongguk sighed. it was friday, and taehyung didn't have any classes the next day. taehyung was unusually late today, though.

the elder finally got ready and set up his laptop to join the online call with his class for the day.

he joined the chat and smiled at the camera, " hi guys. sorry i'm late.. "

his teacher nodded and started talking, teaching the class whatever they needed to know for the day.

taehyung tried his best to concentrate.

he really did ; but the thought of being little and the sight of the stuffies and pacis behind the laptop were too enticing.

he blanked out, day dreaming.

before he knew it, he had regressed to a point of no immediate return.

blinking, taehyung looked at the laptop in slight confusion.

he poked at the keys and then looked at the screen, " dwada? " having only known video calls with jeongguk when he's little, taehyung stared at the screen, confused.

convincing himself it was a video, taehyung started to giggle, poking at the keys.

his teacher stopped teaching and stared at the the boy, the other students laughing in confusion.

taehyung looked at them, and giggled, " spongebob .. " he pointed at the teacher, who was in a yellow tee. pointing at a student in pink, " patwick. "

the class was in amusment.

he pointed at a boy in blue- " squidwa- "

" taehyung? " jeongguk entered the room, holding a plate with sandwiches for the boy, " tae, i got you some- "

hearing a gasp, jeongguk watched as taehyung exclaimed at the top of his lungs, " 'andwiches !! "

freezing for a moment, jeongguk realised what had happened and quickly excused taehyung from the call before scooping the little up into his arms.

despite the little being older than jeongguk, he was scrawny and light. it was easy for jeongguk to simply swoop him off his feet. convinient too.

taehyung squeaked and looked at jeongguk, giggling, " dwada! " he clinged onto jeongguk tightly, not letting go, " 'ae'ae saw spwongebob! "

jeongguk chuckled and kissed the boy's head.

" silly baby. wanna eat some sandwiches and watch spongebob with daddy, hm? "

taehyung squealed, nodding.

smiling, jeongguk brought taehyung and the plate out to the living room, putting spongebob on.

taehyung grinned and clapped his hands, sitting on jeongguk's lap.

squirming to make himself comfy, he giggled. " 'andwiches now! "

jeongguk nodded, picking one up and holding it to his baby's lips. " say, ahh. "

taehyung opened his mouth, " ahh! "

smiling, jeongguk fed taehyung a bite of the sandwich, his babyboy enjoying it and snuggling in closer to him, focusing on the tv.

jeongguk ran his fingers through taehyung's brown hair. " baby was so stressed he slipped in class hm? such an angel. " he pulled tae closer by his waist, littering soft kisses on the elder's neck and shoulder.

" it's alright sweetie, we'll continue with class on monday, alright lovely? "

taehyung giggled and nodded, opening his mouth again, " a-  ahh! "

continuing to feed the elder boy, jeongguk watched as taehyung ate and finished the sandwiches.

he hadn't eaten any but it was alright. he'd make himself more later.

taehyung mattered most for now.

" how are you feeling, love? sleepy? "

taehyung nodded softly, stuffed and exhausted, " jus a wittle.. "

jeongguk chuckled, picking the boy up in his arms and turning the tv off.

he brought him to the room and layed down with him on the bed.

" let's have a nap, hm? "

he held taehyung close, foreheads pressed against each other's.

this was the best way to fall asleep.

next to his precious babyboy, face to face, his body in jeongguk's arms, safe.

it was perfect.