taehyung.

warning: murder, blood, this js messed up and im trying to deal with stuff. this is kinda like a rant.. i dont know what to do and now the user that means the most to me is gonna fucking hate me because i'll be the cause of the hurting of a lot of alters..

btw the kid's in little space.

this is abuse and murder in little space.

----

the shadowed boy giggled, black hoodie on his head, covering his hair as strands of dirty blonde hair stuck out.

he gazed over the sharp instrument in his hand, finger tracing over it, hard enough to cut through- it was sharp enough.

a simple slice would cut right through bone.

a twisted smile lingered on his lips, eyes hooded.

tucking the blade into his belt, he adjusted his black shirt and jacket, then set out the comfort of his equally messy, dark home.

he stared at every single passerby, none catching his interest till he saw him.

he was the one.

a boy, a tad shorter than taehyung himself, was stiffling a giggle as he held onto a small stuffed bear, his eyes cheery and clear as he stared innocently at everything and everyone.

he had the same dirty blonde hair as him, and his doe eyes topped it off when he laughed and spoke to his toy while in the streets,"suki, 'm tryna find da' toilet, y'know where 's?"

taehyung couldn't help but smirk, anyone would have said that his innocence was too good for the world, and taehyung agreed.

too good, so good that he had to get rid of him.

feeling for his blade, he smiled eerily before making sure it was secure, then he approached the confused boy calmly.

"hello, excuse me?"

the boy turned and stared at him before cowering, the sight of the man clad in black scaring him slightly, "y-yes?"

taehyung smiled, keeping his nicest smile on as he sneaked a hand over the boy's shoulder,"what's your name sweetheart? i heard you were looking for the bathroom, i know where it is."

the boy brightened as he nodded frantically, hugging his teddy close.

"yeah! 'm lookin' for da' toilet! mommy said i couldn't tell strangers~"

taehyung grinned, pushing gently, "follow me, sweetheart."

oblivious to his intentions, suki nodded and followed along.

the two entered a empty alley, and that was when taehyung decided to stop playing nice, he grabbed the boy's collar and shoved him against the rough door harshly, causing him to gasp in pain and stare up at him in fear.

"wh-wha' you doin'...?"

he was shaking, but that didn't bother taehyung.

all his victims did this.

he laid a punch on the boy's stomach, anger filling him. this boy, this fucking kid. the polar opposite of me, i'm so fucking sick of his innocence.

im sick of it.

taehyung grabbed the blade from his belt, ignoring the boy's pained cries for help and mercy as he smirked, showing him the knife,"looks good, hm?"

the boy shook his head in pain, hand clutching his stomach as he tried to move away,"w-why you d-doing this..? p-please stop.."

taehyung sniggered,"fucking kid, you're what, twenty, and acting like a child? disgusting."

the boy only cried and tried to escape as taehyung reflected light from the blade, before he approached the male.

bringing it high to the boy's arm, he smirked and trapped the boy between his arms.

"no running now, honey."

the boy whimpered at the name, so scared that he felt a patch on his pants as he sobbed,"p-please let m-me go."

his teddy was by long on the ground.

taehyung ignored him, digging the knife into his arm as the boy screamed in pain, hands against the taller's chest as he tried to push him away,"s-st-stop!"

the boy cried, and that was all he could do along with screaming and yelling, as taehyung dug into his arm, the other coming next before the knife shoved straight into his stomach.

the male tried to stop the bleeding, he was on the floor as he crawled slowly away, his stomach having endured three stabs by now,and he was sure that if the larger didn't stab him to death, he would die from blood loss.

taehyung giggled as he watched the boy crawl pathetically,"so stupid."

the rest came easily.

two minutes of ear-piercing screams and then everything went silent, till taehyung left the bloody alley, his hands covered in red, a smirk still lingering on his pale lips.

perfect.

finally, he's gone.

---

taehyung woke up.

three months, it had been three months and he was sure his little spacing side was gone.

forever.

anyone understands this? i wrote abt murder because of my own problems rn, nothing serious but the last part was just for plot.