yoonmin:touch me not(f)

warnings:haphephobic jimin(just really little of it, idk what this is)

---

"yoongi hyung? this is jimin, he's my bestfriend!"

yoongi yawned, turning to see his classmate, taehyung, and a shorter male beside him.

"huh?"

taehyung giggled, his body noticeably apart from jimin's smaller one, and smiled,"silly hyungie, i said, this is jimin and he's my bestie!he's my age."

yoongi gazed at the smaller male.

he had plump lips, a small body, and amazingly doe eyes, staring at the ground shyly.

"oh, uh, hi?"yoongi awkwardly chuckled,"um, tae? why'd you introduce him to me?"

both males flushed suddenly, and yoongi frowned.

taehyung laughed nervously,"um, jiminie kind of.. told me he lik-liked you."

jimin blushed immensely, making yoongi nearly laugh as well, he was too cute.

"and-"

"taehyung!"

they turned, to see jungkook calling for tae and the elder greeted back, turning back to yoongi, telling him that he had to go, before running into his boyfriend's arms.

yoongi sighed, looking back at jimin, who was again, staring at the ground.

"hey, jimin-ah? are you okay? your face's red,"yoongi joked, knowing well that he liked him.

the boy nodded quickly, before looking up into yoongi's own eyes.

"u-um, hyung, ta-taetae already told you th-that i like y-you,so..."he blushed from embarrassment and yoongi didn't hold back this time, he cooed.

"let's start with proper introductions, okay?"

jimin nodded softly.

"okay, i'm min yoongi, i presume you know?"yoongi smiled,"eighteen."

jimin bit his lip shyly, a tiny smile also forming, would yoongi really like him back? all his life he was bullied, emotionally, though, because the teachers forbidded the others to touch him.

"i-i'm park jimin,s-seventeen, hyung."

yoongi held put his hand, grinning, "well, nice to meet you, jimin."

jimin stared at his hand, his whole world shaking as his mind spun.

should he? he hated it, but what if yoongi hated him because he thought him rude?

frustrated tears welled up in his eyes and he let out a tiny sob, jimin had never been much of a strong kid, he was usually named as a crybaby, which he wouldn't object to.

yoongi worridly looked at the younger, "min? you okay?"

jimin nodded frantically, not wanting yoongi to find him weirder than he probably already did.

"hyu-hiccup!hyung.. i-i've something to t-tell you.."jimin played with his fingers timidly, would he accept him, what would he say?

"i-i'm scared," that wasn't what he intended to come out, but through his messed up mind and shaky voice, it was the only thing that came out.

his eyes widened,"i-i mean-"

"of what, jimin?"yoongi frowned,"are you really okay, do you need the nurse?"

jimin shook his head.

"so-sorry i didn't re-return your h-handshake,hyung.. i don-don't like tou-touching people. i-i have ha-haphephobia..."

tears streamed down his cheeks, "hy-hyung, i really like you! i've been seeing you be so-so kind and ni-nice, i'm sorry, but ple-please don't think i'm weird!"

"stop stuttering, minnie. it's okay, don't worry. i don't hate you."

"i-i'm sorry, i'm not do-doing this on pur-pose... i was bo-born with it.."

"oh."

jimin's lips parted, his eyes widening in surprise and fear when he felt yoongi grab his hand.

terror filled him, memories of the kidnapping that caused his phobia to develop filled his head and he froze.

"hyu-hyung st-st-stop,"he stammered, and looked up.

yoongi's eyes...

it made him feel safe.

"jimin? are you okay, i can let go," yoongi let go of him, worry filling his eyes. "i'm sorry."

"no... it-it's okay."

---

one year later:

"hyu-hyungie,"jimin giggled, exhausted from their little tickle session.

yoongi grinned, back hugging jimin, who flinched in slight fear, but regained his composure.

"i love you so much, jimin,"yoongi whispered into jimin's neck,making him shiver.

"remember when i couldn't even touch you?"

jimin giggled, nodding,"y-yeah,' was so silly."

"you were not, jimin. it was a phobia, you're overcoming it."

yoongi kissed the top of jimin's forehead, making the younger giggle once again.

"you're amazing."