☆︎ 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 ☆︎

Start from the beginning

-_Seko_-

This was the first lot

This was the first lot. I wasn't expecting even this many entries so I was glad that people attempted the challenge. It was quite tough to pick the best out of these and I was pretty torn between some edits.

The edit submitted by basharasweet was the earliest and i absolutely appreciate it. But even though included the palette....you edit was kinda too white with way too much vacant space.
While I absolutely loved the edit made by petalli. Like gurl your font game is strong as hell and the blends were well as well. But still I've to say you had kind of a lot of colors in your edit and we were supposed to stick to the 5 colors.
Also stha2501 did a decent job coz the edit was neat and palette was justified. But in comparison to other edits given, i might gave to say it was kind of plain.
The edit given by -_Seko_- had me having second thoughts about my pre-decided winner because it grabbed a lot of my attention.

But I picked a winner nevertheless.
And the winner of this contest is -JOONIEPAWS !!!!
Congratulations boo!! You did an amazing job with the edit and toning down the colors to match the palette.

★︎ 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 ★︎

chersonesse

Since there's only one entry in this challenge, this makes it the winner by default

Since there's only one entry in this challenge, this makes it the winner by default. But then entry submitted by chersonesse is a beauty and this earned it's win even without a competition. I loved the hints of wilderness and that forest witch/elf girl feels. You've certainly always managed to surprise me!!