Chapter 1

Jade
"Trust me I am totally self aware I don't need your stupid game to tell me I have a hots for Josie Saltzman alright? I've known that since I saw her in the prison world" i said without hesitation as I gaze upon her direction. The two professors are now standing eyeing me with curiosity in their eyes. I leaned back on my chair then sighed. "There must be a greater power that threw us out from that world..." Professor Smith said. "Or someone within is manipulating the story..the question is who..." as he scan his students. "We have to inform Alaric about this" Professor Em said with worry in her voice. Then suddenly we heard someone gasp we turned to its direction and saw Josie levitating while still sleeping on the chair "Ahm.. professors.. what is happening.." I asked as i slowly stood up. I felt my heart beating fast looking at her. Then she woke up gazing her pitch black eyes towards us smirked and said "surprise..." she lowered herself to the ground and stood up. "That was quite a show wasn't it?"

Professor Em
I never felt this strong dark magic before. I look at professor Smith and i saw shocked and fear in his eyes. "Josie.. you're behind this?" professor Smith asked. She smiled wickedly then answered "Oh relax old man. Why don't you all sit down." I felt force dragging me towards the chair, pinning me to sit down. I look at Jade and professor Smith, they are also struggling to fight the force. I tried to use my magic but it seems I'm blocked. I gasp when the chairs moved and dragged us near her. I tried to counter my magic but there is no use "I can't use my magic.." i whispered to professor smith. "Me either..she's strong.." He answered. "Well now that you're all settled down let's wake up the others shall we" Josie said as she stood infront of us. I heard the others gasp and groan as they woke up from their slumber. "Josie?" i heard Hope shocked voice. Josie smiled then using her powers the table moved towards her direction and then she leaned on it. "how was your nap?" She asked. "Josie this isn't you.." Lizzie said pleading on her twin sister. "Oh really? Then care to explain who I am? Cause you all seem to know better than myself. " Josie answered with bitterness in her voice. "The Josie we know can never hurt the people she cares about." MJ said. "THAT'S JUST IT!!!! She's stupid and naive!" She shouted angrily making the ground shake. "You all kept using me! Sucking me dry!! I never asked for anything in return but I always end up being the one who's weak, replaceable and forgotten!" "No Josie.. you are not weak you're strong in fact you're better-" "No!! I'm always the second option! Never the first!" Josie cut off Hope. "I know my future.. little old me will just hand over my powers and my life to my twin sister when we merged not caring if I die as long as the better ones are saved..right Lizzie? And you will just accept it happily without hesitation or remorse that I will end up dead." "NO! That's not true!! I love you and I'll do anything just to keep you alive!!"Lizzie said while crying. I gulped down, i felt my heart pounding and my hands began to feel sweaty and cold due to nervousness and fear. I tried to reach out to Alaric using my powers, letting him feel the danger..i hope its not too late.

Hope
"Oh really? Then why do you think I end up practicing black magic ?! It's because of you!! All of you!!!" Josie shouted angrily. The walls began to crack, windows and lights shattered. Her magic is too strong. I can't even use my powers, she shut it off and pinning us in our seats making us all vulnerable. I felt pain in my heart as I gaze upon her face, no hint of the sweet and beautiful girl that i used to know.. she's completely taken and overruled by the dark forces running through her veins. I felt hot tears on my cheeks. She turned to me and slowly walked closer towards me "awee... don't shed tears for me Hope.. after all I'm just nothing to you right?" She said while wiping my tears away. "no-" i was cut off and felt my lips frozen. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"she said as she scan my face then smiled wickedly. She walked back towards the center and leaned on the table. "ENOUGH CHITCHAT!" I heard everyone gasp and struggled a murmur. It seemed she locked all of our mouths in place. "I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE LIES!!" She scanned the room and her gaze suddenly fixated on Jade then she smirked. Jade's chair hastily dragged towards her.