Chapter 5

Hope

"I'm sorry .. what?" I was stunned and beyond shock as Lizzie explained to me their plan. She rolled her eyes and said "we need powerful witches who could summon anyone from hell that is powerful enough to absorb Josie's dark magic..that means we need your help.." "They are really gonna bring Josie back?" I asked happily. "Yes.." she answered with excitement in her voice. "Though we must keep this a secret first okay? I don't want to hurt our friends again if this is not gonna work.." she said. "Of course.. count me in then" i said.

We headed to the library in haste to find Bonnie's diary that contains spells to summon creatures from the land under. We were busy scanning book by book when Wendy arrived practically dragging Jade at her side "hey guys.." she greeted. " hello Wendy.. Jade.." i said greeting them both. "What are you guys up to?" She asked while Jade settled down on the seat. "We're trying to find Bonnie's diary for our group assignment." Lizzie immediately said an excuse. "Oh really..why don't we help you then, besides we've got nothing to do around here.." Jade said. " okay sure! Thank you!" I said then we continued our search.

Caroline

I laid her cold lifeless body in the pavement.  I can't stop my tears from bursting out. "I'm gonna bring you back honey.. so stay strong alright..mommy's gonna make it better." I whispered to her ears then contained my sobs. Minutes later Lizzie arrived with Hope. "Hope sweet heart how are you?" I greeted her then kissed her cheek. "I'm doing okay .. better if Josie's back.." she answered. "We want that too honey... so did you guys found the book?" I asked hoping for good news. They look at each other and smiled. " we did mommy.." Lizzie answered revealing Bonnie's diary. "Oh my God ! This is so great! Damon! Elena ! They found it!" I called them.

We formed a circle, Josie's body was placed at the center, ashes were scattered around her forming symbols and candles were set around her body. "As we chant the spell, no one is allowed to break the circle so please remain on your positions." Hope said. They began to chant latin words, the clouds began to rumble, strong winds blowing and circling on our place and lights flickered. Suddenly dark mist began to appear and a sinister laugh echoed inside the room. Little by little a figure was formed till he really showed himself. Hope and Lizzie continued their chants to hold him in this world."Ohhh I've never expected you guys wanted to see me this badly.." he while smiling mischievously. "Is that the necromancer ?"I heard Elena asked. "It seems so.." i answered. Then he scanned the area till his eyes fixated on Josie's body. "Wow is it my birthday today for offering such a nice corpse?" He said making my blood boil. "You are not getting her!" I shouted. "Listen up dead man ! We have a tempting offer for you .." Damon said. "Oh really and what would that be?" He asked. "Josie's body is full of dark magic... in case you haven't heard she absorbed the sand glass power-" "all of its power?" He asked with shocked face cutting Alaric off. "Yes all of it..now we want you to have it.. Hope and Lizzie will chant a spell in order for us to transfer the black magic towards you." Alaric continued. The necromancer laughed like there is no tomorrow. I turned to Damon and Elena and saw how there jaw clenched. "I never thought I gained friends here..Well? What are you waiting for?" He said excitedly. "We're doing this with a contract, a deal.. when you get all that dark magic you will be powerful than ever that means you might have the tendency of attacking the school, the students and other breeds. In exchange for helping you gain all that power, you are not allowed to touch us not even a single hair of any breed. Do we have a deal?" Alaric said. The necroman snickered and rolled his eyes. "Fine!" He said in defeat. "Good .. now Hope and Lizzie will bind you for your word if you break the contract the dark magic inside your body will destroy you till you disappear in this world.." Alaric threatened him. "Believe me I am a man with words...now let's do this shall we?" The necroman said with a smile. Alaric signaled the girls to do the transfer and they both nod. Latin words echoed within us as they chant the spells minutes later black colored smoke came out of Josie's body then slowly moved it to the necromancer who accepted it with an open arms. I held my breath waiting for the last single strand smoke moving out of my daughters body. Then everything shut down and went silent. The candles flickered back to its normal flames. A loud victorious laugh was heard then we turned to the necroman who really felt like he conquered the world. The girls are wheezing and seemed drained due to casting spells. "Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! Till we meet again.." the necromancer said with a smirk in his face before disappearing. "Girls are you alright?" I asked and they both mumbled yes. I turned to Josie's body then gaze towards Damon and Elena. "Now its our turn.." i said.

I carried her body to the bed. We decided to put Josie into a secluded place to avoid accidents for when she turned blood thirst will be the first thing she should overcome. New turned vampires are hard to handle. We put spells around the cabin not letting anyone enter and not letting her out till she's ready. "Alright.. lets do this.. " i said. Damon bit his wrist and put drops of blood in her mouth. We extracted two bags of blood from Elena and mines body then put IVs on both of her arms letting the poisonous blood flow. Damon is an ancient vampire, his blood is stronger than us that's why his blood should be the first one to awaken the body. Elena and I's blood could support it from flowing. "That should do it.." Elena said with a sigh. "Now all we have to do is wait.." Damon said. I turned to Hope and Lizzie then said "you girls should rest.. we promise to inform you when she wakes up." Before giving them kisses on the cheeks. Alaric sat on the chair looking defeated. I sat beside him and held his hands. He look up and smiled "everything will be alright..she's a strong girl.." i said while smiling. "Yes she is.." he said in agreement.