Chapter 7

1month later
Lizzie
"Oh my God Jo Jo you look so Hot in that body fitting red dress!!" I said as i look at her from head to toe. Being vampire really enhanced my sister's beauty. She's smoking hot. She look at herself on our full body mirror gazing herself then turned to me with uneasiness in her eyes. "I look like a dead girl walking in a red dress.." she said. "What the hell are you talking about? You look hot!" I said while putting on my earrings. "You're just saying that cause I'm your twin" she said. While zipping her knee high black boots. "You have perfect skin, straight long silky hair, perfect body, long thick lashes and tantalizing hazel eyes. I would trade to be the dead girl.." i said then realize how stupid my statement was. I turned to her and saw the sadness in her eyes. "That came out wrong... I'm sorry.." i said while smiling awkwardly. "Look .. what's important is you're with us now, we can hang out with Hope and MJ..we can be that group again." I continued then she finally smiled. "I'm sorry I'm just nervous its the first time I see people aside mom, dad, aunt Elena and uncle Damon you know.." she explained. I hugged her tightly and said "I'm so happy.. I can't wait to see their faces when they look at you." "I'm excited as well to see our friends.."she said then look at me with hesitation."ahm .. Lizzie.. is Jade still here?" She asked suddenly making me stop in reaching my bag. My heart skipped a beat then I look at her. I saw something flicker in her eyes.." yes she's still here..but.. she's already have a girlfriend Jo.. I'm sorry, and I heard they are super steady.." I said with hesitation in my voice. I didn't even know if its okay to share that information to her. I mean its better that she knew ahead than later and they didn't even step on a dating stage. But when I saw how she divert her gaze i knew i screwed up. Well fucking hell good job for cheering your twin sister. I sighed heavily then sat beside her. "Do you.. still ahm .. have that special feelings for her?" I asked while looking straight at her eyes. She avoided my gaze then later on answered "I don't know Lizzie.. even when I'm away I couldn't stop thinking about her.. maybe because she's the last person I saw before I died.." she sighed. "I don't know..but I'm happy for her if that's the case.. she deserve to live her life again" she continued then smiled sadly. "Don't worry Jo lets find you a date later then at the forest party, there are new faces arrived when you went away.." i said cheering her up. "And besides her girlfriend is no match for you sister! Now let's flaunt that beauty and sexy body!" She giggled as I pulled her outside. This night is gonna be so fucking awesome.

Hope

"Where the hell is that woman." I heard MJ mumbled as we wait for Lizzie to arrive. I was leaning on the tree trunk, Landon is beside me looking at his shoes and Rafael is throwing stones on the ground. Students are passing as they enter deep into the woods where the bonfire party is. I wore a black see  through long sleeves and a black leather pencil skirt with matching black ankle boots. "Oh thank God you arrived I thought the ground eat you up" i heard MJ sarcastically said to his girlfriend. I turned to Lizzie and saw her wide smile. "Okay you're creeping me out what's with that weird smile.." i said. "This is the reason why..." she answered then moved aside revealing a beautiful brunette wearing a string sleeveless red dress that exposes her flawless back, her long brunette hair swayed as the wind blew and the knee high boots really completed her sexy look. I couldn't see her face clearly for she was facing at the side. When Lizzie did not get reaction from us cause basically we're just gaping at her friend she followed our gaze and almost slap herself. She walked towards the girl and pulled her closer towards us revealing her face through the torches attached on the trunks. My breath hitched as i saw her face "Josie.." i said half whispered. She smiled then said "hi guys.. I'm back.." without hesitation i tackled her with a big bear hug followed by MJ, Landon and Rafael pat her head. "Oh my God!! You're Alive!!!! And a vampire!!!"MJ shouted in excitement. "Yup" Jo answered then giggled. "You look hot!" Rafael commented. "Maybe being a vamp suits you Jo" Landon said smiling. "That's what I've been telling her!!" Lizzie said. And she did look fucking great. "I'm nervous you guys.. what if people don't feel safe around me anymore.." she said. "What are you talking about Jo you are still you! Vampire, witch or not.. you are you.." i said while caressing her arm. She look at me with that gaze that could skip a beat "Thank you Hope.." she said then smiled. I was stunned. I know vampires are attractive, i know it first hand but Jo is something else.. she could manipulate people in just one look. "Ahm Hope.. are you okay?" Josie asked full of concern in her eyes. I cleared my throat and felt my cheeks getting warmer. "Oh I get it.. she did that to us too.. mother said Jo's compulsion power and siren are heightened compared to other vampires.. maybe because of the witch blood. Can't blame you guys though"Lizzie said giggling. "Right.. okay why not let's go inside and greet other people you know." I said. Lizzie and MJ walked ahead then we followed. People within the vicinity kept staring or do a double glance as they see Jo passed by. I turned to her and saw how composed she was if she didn't opened up how nervous she was I would think she can handle herself perfectly.