29

"That's all, thank you." Jungkook said to the waitress.

The waitress bows her head slightly before serving another table with a paper and pen in hand. Your full attention then went to the smiling guy infront of you, his admiring eyes softly yet deeply looking into yours. "What?"

Jungkook shakes his head, chuckling. "Nothing, I'm just happy."

You glare at him for a second, it was an instinct. "Can you hand me the camera." You point at the black bag still hanging around his neck, you needed to pick what photos you'd be sending. He hands you the bag and watched as you scan through the pictures.

"Hey, I've been thinking.." Jungkook starts, "Wanna work for my agency?"

You glance at him and went back to checking the photos, ignoring his talk of probably nonsense. In the past, you stalked him, or Taehyung rather, and found out he's working for BigHit. It was a modeling agency that was not the highest but it was pretty high up there. Now that you think about it, there were a few people, especially girls, giving Jungkook a weird look. Reminding you, he was a model.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be hiding from people?" You looked at him, confused.

Jungkook chuckles at your expression, finding it cute. "I'm not that popular, I just started modeling a few months ago." He paused, before bringing back the topic he wanted to talk about. "So about working for my agency.."

"Listen, I don't really like working under someone's authority—"

He swiftly cuts you off, "I'll tell them you'd be in my crew, I promise people there are nice." His desperate eyes bore into your confused ones. And as if his orbs was hypnotizing you in his favor, you mumble out;

"Fine."

The next couple hours passed by in a blur, you don't know how but Jungkook managed to drag you around. The art museum, Aquarium and food breaks in between. You glance at the numbers on top of your phone's screen; 8:46pm, before tucking the handy device in your belt bag.

"It's getting late, you should go. I told you I'm fine on my own." You stopped and protested, about a hundredth time for the passed minutes. The stubborn boy insisting to walk you home kept walking, purposely leaving you behind. You huffed loud sigh of frustration, catching up to the large strides of Jungkook. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to." He uttered, making you roll your eyes.

After a few steps in silence, his parked car comes into the view. "You can go now, your car is here." You tried to pursue, only to glare at the back of his head as he kept on walking. You caught up to him once again, this time giving up and letting him be. A comfortable silence engulfed you both, the perfect time to talk about what happened yesterday. But no, he didn't, instead he kept silent.

Suddenly he stopped on his tracks, turning to face you. "What's your room number?"

You let his words sink in, it took you a few seconds before realizing your apartment building was right infront of you. Oh, we're here. You thought as you felt somehow disappointed on the inside, wait what? Composing yourself, you cleared your throat that seemed to block your words from coming out. "No need, I can go by myself. You should really go." You grab the stuff he voluntarily offered to carry from his hands.

Jungkook had second thoughts, "Fine.. text me when you get inside."

"Wha—I'm literally here." You deadpanned.

He shrugs, not caring as he sat on a metal bench nearby. "I'll wait for your text then." You were so done, so so done. It made you wonder on what was going on inside his head. He must be crazy.

You scoff as you roll your eyes. Making your way straight towards the double doors of the brick building, you halt and turned your head to him. He was still there, looking ahead with his phone in hand. Is he seriously gonna be like this?

Hurriedly, you climbed up the cemented stairs. Upon reaching your apartment door, you carefully place down the equipments to pull your phone from your belt bag. Sending him the text he wanted.

As you do, you can't help but compare Jungkook and Taehyung. You were comfortable with Taehyung, but then again, you didn't know anything that time. Jungkook on the other hand, you were limiting yourself. You don't know why but something kept holding you back on opening to him.

And you could only wish deep inside.. that he'll wait until you can let go.

A/N:
I don't like this chapter :[