Chapter Six: Blue-Haired Killer

DATENOV 6TH, 2038TIMEPM 08:17:05

DATE
NOV 6TH, 2038
TIME
PM 08:17:05

"This is not how I expected to spend my night." Devon says as she stands outside of Hank's car, looking up at the bright pink neon sign of the club they stood in front of. "Lets go." Hank says with a sigh, marching toward the entrance where an officer stood. She and Connor fall in line together as they walk behind the Lieutenant. "Sexiest Androids in town..." Hank reads off as they pass though the holographic tape. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here." He teases Connor, glancing at the android from over his shoulder. Devon looks over at him and he looks to her.

"I only insisted because we were assigned to this case not because of the sex androids." It was like he was trying to reason with her, worried she'd be upset if he had come here for the androids. She smirks slightly but doesn't say anything. "Hey, my two favorite detectives." Ben says, looking away from his tablet and walking over to them. "Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?" Hank asks as the two of them walk closer and Connor stays behind them. "It's that room," He motions over to a door that says occupied.

"Oh, uh, by the way...Gavin's in there too." A hard expression formed on Devon's face and Hank glances over at her, knowing she wouldn't be very pleased with this. "Of course he fucking is." She mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest. She glances over at Connor who was watching her intently. A small, awkward smile forms on his face, trying to calm her down and he notices that when she smiles back, her stress levels begin to lower some.

"A dead body and an asshole, just what we needed." Devon looks over at a few androids that were standing by poles, dancing around them. "He's gonna be a dead asshole if he doesn't keep his mouth shut." Devon remarks. She doesn't hate Gavin but he can be extremely annoying and frustrating at times. Hank chuckles some before moving towards the door. The door opens and the three detectives walk into the room.

"Lieutenant Anderson, Detective Cassidy, and their plastic pet...the fuck are you three doing here?" Gavin asks them as soon as they enter, his arms crossed. Devon ignores him and looks around the room at the crime scene. The walls are lined with a holographic light wall, the room casted in a pink glow. There was an android laying off to the side in the corner whilst the victim was dead in the very large bed. "We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor informs Reed, glancing from Devon then back to Gavin.

"Oh, yeah?" He asks mockingly, twisting his head. "Well, you're wasting you're time." Gavin turns his attention back towards the victim. "Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin laughs, finding this hilarious but he was the only one that did. Chris just shakes his head at him as he looks over at the body. "Don't worry, Gavin." Devon steps forward so she could look at the body. "We'll take it from here." Her voice was smooth and calm, but there was a slight mocking-ness to it.