Okay Last Update I Swear

Alright I promise that this is the last update. I just have a few final announcements to make.

First and foremost,

THE CONTEST CLOSES DECEMBER 7, 2014 EASTERN TIME.

AFTER THAT TIME, ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NEITHER WILL ENTRIES GIVEN ON ANY CHAPTER EXCEPT THE PREVIOUS ONE.

Okay now that that's out of the way, there's still some stuff to address.

In effort to avoid spoilers for the sequel, the winners of the Antagonist Contest will be notified via private message.

Yep that means you lil shits have to wait until I actually write the damn book to find out what happens. -.-

The winner of the Song Contest will be contacted directly, and mentioned in the first chapter because I went over 500 characters in the description .-.

BUT WAIT

THERE'S MORE.

Due to the eiGHT HUNDRED(ish) of you who follow me, I have decided to take a leap of faith(lol Assassin's Creed reference) and start a YouTube channel.

This is where you guys come in: please leave your requests for a fanfiction that you wrote or that you aBSOLUTELY LOVE LIKE OMFG and I will dramatically read it.

With a camera.

And my face.

And post it to YouTube under the name Turquink.

Also once I get the channel going, I'll try to update weekly with new readings, song covers, top tens, QnA's, Interrogate or Abuse games with guests(Truth or Dare), and anything else you guys and any subscribers would want me to do!

Except the cinnamon challenge.

Fuck that challenge.