Chapter 12

~~~She runs on 100 proof attitude power~~~

"T-Tadashi?" (Y/N) murmured, not quite believing what she saw. There, right before her eyes, was the eldest Hamada brother, breathing and generally unharmed. At least, as far as she could tell. "H-How are you here? Why are you here?"

"Well, uh, it's a long story," Tadashi said. It was only now that (Y/N) noticed the thick chain attached to Tadashi's ankle, keeping him about five feet from the wall. She checked behind her, then sat down and got to work on picking the tiny lock of the chain.

"I've got time," she said, getting out her bobby pin again. Tadashi took a deep breath.

"You know about the fire, right?" Tadashi began.

"Mmhmm," (Y/N) mumbled.

"Well, when I ran in there, I saw Professor Callaghan running towards Hiro's microbots. I'm pretty sure you know what they are, right?" he asked. (Y/N) commanded a microbot to emerge from her pocket, and Tadashi took it as a yes.

"Just before the place exploded, Callaghan saw me. We hid in a...an egg, I guess, of microbots. It's amazing that we survived."

"Wait, so Callaghan's alive too?" (Y/N) asked, a little surprised.

"Yeah. He told me about a project--some kind of portal prototype," Tadashi explained. "Did you wonder why this island's a quarantine zone?"

"Actually, yeah," (Y/N) said, getting frustrated with the difficult lock.

"Kreicorp was developing portals, and long story short, it went haywire and the government shut it down," Tadashi said.

"So how do you know all this stuff?" (Y/N) questioned, hearing a little 'click' as part of the lock unlocked.

"I was working with him," Tadashi said.

"Wait, him?" she asked, looking up in confusion. "Who's him?" Before he could respond, Tadashi's eyes widened in fear.

"(Y/N), look ou--"

WHAM!

Something heavy and sharp hit the base of her skull, knocking her out instantly.

~~~

"Auugh," (Y/N) groaned, holding her head in pain. Starbursts of red clouded her vision. "W-w-where am I?" She muttered, wincing.

"Welcome to the prisoner club," Tadashi sighed, chains clinking against the cold cement floor. (Y/N) rolled her eyes, then grimaced.

"Fan-fucking-tastic."

( •-• ) I'm running out of Baymax quotes. ( •-• )

Bonus:

Tadashi sat in his 'cell', counting the days with a piece of rubble and scratching it into the wall.

Three months.

He'd been stuck here for three months, yet he still hadn't figured out how to convince his guard to give him some decent food.

Seriously, whatever was in the mush he had to eat was probably illegal in, like, thirty states.

I am so tired you have no clue

If that bonus makes no sense blame it on sleep.

(Edit: I came back and read this again. THAT BONUS MADE NO SENSE AT ALL YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

IT WAS LIKE THE NIGHT POSTERS ON TUMBLR.)

Also TADASHI IS BACK :D :D :D

That's it for now, Reader-chan! Bye!