Chapter 19

~~~She's just the girl I'm looking for~~~

FOUR YEARS LATER...

A tall, skinny teenager with incredibly messy black hair sat calmly on his side of the ring. A small, innocent-looking robot stood in front of a much larger, much scarier opponent.

"Megabot, destroy," the boy said darkly, small robot turning into a force to be reckoned with. It moved so fat that its limbs were but a blur.

Within seconds, the opposing robot was destroyed. The boy smirked cockily at the much larger man across the ring.

"No more Little Kari," he said, pocketing his profits. The man only stared at him, before getting angry and ordering his lackeys to put the boy in his place.

"Hey guys, we can talk about this..." he said nervously. Before they could react, a hand grabbed his forearm and tugged him with it, beginning to run. "Hey! What're yo--"

"You seem to be having a case of déjà vu, Hamada," the strangely familiar voice commented. The boy's eyes widened. It couldn't be...

"(Y/N)?!" he asked incredulously.

"You didn't forget about me, did you Hiro?" the girl said teasingly. Hiro pulled them into a side alley, wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning her around in the air. She was...different, but in a good way.

"Of course not," he replied, kissing her heatedly on the lips. Each and every one of her nerves tingled, the kiss conveying just how much the two had missed each other.

"How could I forget the girl I'm in love with?"

( •-• ) FIN ( •-• )

Continue to the next chapter for author's closing thoughts.