Chapter 17

~~~She's a mystery, she's too much for me~~~

Hiro rushed around his little garage workshop, searching all over the place for the device he needed.

"Gotcha," he muttered, grabbing a flash drive and sticking it into his computer. Baymax had wandered off again; it was a good thing that Hiro had placed trackers in all of his friends' armor suits. As the program contained in the drive opened, he made a mental list of the locations of his friends' suits.

Wasabi's was here in the workshop, in need of repair.

Gogo was improving the speed of hers, so it was at the SFIT labs.

Honey Lemon's gear was also in here in the shop, but that was because she didn't need it right now.

Fred...Fred kept his in a glass case in his room. He didn't talk about his home life once, but he described his room to Hiro when questioned about where he was going to put it.

Baymax was missing in action.

And that only left (Y/N). He kind of hoped her tracker wouldn't show up. Then he remembered: he hadn't done anything about her body. What if she was laying on that cold floor, unmoving, and something happened to her corpse? What if some weirdo moved it? Hiro shivered at these thoughts, but remembered that Wasabi had called the police and reported what had happened. Hiro never heard any news of it, though...

He searched the screen, the color coded dots matching the main color of the armor. His and his friends' armor were in the right places. He quickly found Baymax's red dot. It appeared to be moving, and--wait, what was that? No, it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

He did not just see that flash of (f/c) behind the red. He refused to believe that Baymax was doing something with (Y/N)'s body. Unless...

Hiro jumped up and started to run out the door, but stopped when he glanced at the picture of her he had set up on his workbench.

Yeah, it was a weird place to put a picture, but it was where he worked a lot. She had given him a picture frame as a gift two weeks ago, and Hiro had printed out a picture of (Y/N) to put in it. When he was stumped on a solution to a problem, he would look at her picture and smile.

(Y/N)'s (h/l), (h/c) hair was styled like it normally was, framing her face well. Her large, (e/c) eyes glistened with amusement, pretty pink lips stretched into a smile. Hiro would look at her picture and find a way around the problem. Lately, however, it was just depressing.

He sighed. Even if the hunch he had turned out to be true, he would have no way to get to her. Without Baymax, he had no way to fly around, and it was the middle of the night already. Walking was out of the question.

Sitting in his desk chair, he rubbed his eyes. He watched the screen for what seemed like hours, waiting for Baymax--and (Y/N)--to return to him.

( •-• ) You have been good readers. Here, have a chapter! ( •-• )

Bonus:

The day the picture on Hiro's desk was taken, the pair was walking in a park in San Fransokyo.

(Y/N) and Hiro sat at a chessboard in the park, with (Y/N) grinning happily and giggling like a madwoman and Hiro sulking.

"I-I can't believe I lost!" He exclaimed after she had checked him.

"Well, I guess I'm just better at chess than you!" She had said, teasing him by poking out a little of her pink tongue.

"Oh come on. Chess is too easy," Hiro complained. "What about 3-D chess?"

"You just don't want to admit that I beat you," she said, still smiling and giggling a little. Soon, Hiro joined in her laughter, bringing his phone out of his pocket.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I take a picture of you?" Hiro asked, a bit nervous. "I...I just want this moment to last forever." A cool breeze was blowing as the puffy clouds wheeled across the sky, sun shining brightly. Birds sang and the flowers were in bloom this time of year. It reminded him of (Y/N).

She nodded, and he took a quick picture.

Now that all of this drama had happened, Hiro realized something he hadn't known until then.

That day was the day he had fallen in love with (Y/N).

Long bonus, eh? I wanted to squeeze some fluff into this book since there wasn't much "x" in this book, and more action since I'm a better action writer than romance writer.

I'm so tired .-. Sorry for not updating yesterday, but we were Black Friday shopping all day and I played Skyward Sword until midnight and I just didn't have the energy to update. God I love Skyward Sword.

/ALSO MAY THE GODDESS BLESS THAT SOUNDTRACK BECAUSE IT IS PERF/

And as of today, I have seen Big Hero 6 five times. In theaters.

I HAVE A PROBLEM, READER-CHAN. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.