Chapter 9

~~~But I keep coming back for more~~~

"Show them the fist, Baymax," Hiro said excitedly. Baymax tilted his head like he was confused, then held out his own fist.

"Blalalala?" he said, making everyone laugh hysterically. Hiro sighed audibly.

"No, the other fist," Hiro insisted. Baymax, understanding this time, held out his hand. Small jets appeared on the side of his wrist, then shot his glove off of his hand and towards a wall, demolishing a statue in the process.

Everyone was in shock, except Fred.

"Freddy like!" he exclaimed, acting like a puppy in a field of meat.

"That's not even the best part," Hiro said proudly. "Baymax, wings." A pair of large, red wings sprouted from the back of Baymax's similarly colored armor. Hiro grinned and ran around behind him, using what appeared to be magnets on his feet and hands to stay on Baymax's back.

"Thrusters," Hiro commanded.

"I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion," Baymax stated.

Hiro looked so excited that he was about to burst. "I fail to see, how you fail to see, that it's awesome!" Hiro exclaimed. "Full thrust!"

And that's when things started going crazy.

Baymax accidentally tipped forward, causing him and Hiro to almost fly head-first into a wall.

"Hiro--!" (Y/N) called out, but was interrupted when her hand became stuck to one of the magnetic ports of Baymax's suit.

"(Y/N)?" Hiro asked, trying to get their hands unstuck. However, it seemed that both Hiro's and (Y/N)'a suits were equipped to hitch a ride with Baymax--her hand wouldn't move. (Y/N)'s face was quickly filled with pale nervousness.

"Hiro, focus or we're gonna crash!" she exclaimed. Hiro shook his head quickly and returned his attention to the problem at hand. He pulled (Y/N) up beside him, and she switched her right hand for her left and placed her foot into one of the holding magnets, leaving Hiro with the two on the right. He wrapped his arm around her waist, and she did the same with him.

"Baymax! Go up, go up, go up! Thrusters!" (Y/N) screamed as they nearly plowed into a building. Instead, they shot straight up.

"No no no too much thrust!" Hiro yelled. Baymax complied by turning off the thrusters completely.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT," (Y/N) screeched as they fell and almost collided with a bridge.

Baymax suddenly pulled up, shooting the two across the sky and onto the top of the bridge. Once they landed safely, (Y/N) breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was...incredible," she said, breathless and searching for words. Hiro laughed as well. Suddenly, Baymax turned his head.

"Hiro, your neurotransmitter levels are increasing," he commented. Hiro suddenly looked apprehensive.

"Which means...what?" he asked, a little scared.

"It means that the treatment for your mood swings is working," Baymax stated. He began to fall off the top of the bridge, hurtling towards the water.

"BAYMAAAAAX!" (Y/N) and Hiro screamed simultaneously, voices cracking. Just as she was sure they were going to die, Baymax lifted up a little, sending them coasting along the San Fransokyo Bay.

"Woohoo!" Hiro cheered. (Y/N) smiled; she was glad that he was happy. The two continued their little flight, zooming through the city and doing death-defying stunts. At one point, Hiro glanced over at a glass building, the reflection showing him and (Y/N) soaring over San Fransokyo.

At that moment, he couldn't think of a time when he had been happier.

Before they knew it, the pair of teens were being flown high into the air among the kite-like energy generators above the city. Baymax landed on one gently, letting them dismount.

Hiro quickly jumped off and took off his helmet, but (Y/N) remained motionless with her head buried in Baymax's armor. Hiro chuckled.

"So the brave agent (Y/N) is scared of jumping off of a robot?" Hiro said teasingly.

"Agent (Y/N) is scared of falling off a fucking wind generator with a huge-ass drop!" (Y/N) panicked. She liked heights, but not like this.

"(Y/N)--"

"No."

"(Y/N), the generator is big enough for all of us."

"Nope."

"C'mon!"

"Nuh-uh."

"Fine," Hiro huffed. "We're just gonna have to get you down the hard way."

"Wha-?" (Y/N) questioned, but was cut off as Hiro climbed back onto Baymax. He slipped his arms around her waist, trying to pry her from the armor. She wasn't having it. Sighing audibly, Hiro lifted off her helmet and did the least expected thing he could think of.

He kissed you, full on the lips.

( •-• ) I see how updating every day makes my readers happy! ( •-• )

Bonus:

"Do you think they're on a date?" Wasabi asked Gogo.

"Oh yeah. Totally."

"Like a puppy in a field of meat."

What the hell even was that metaphor.

Anyways, I hope you liked the cliff-hanger, haha~

Bye, Reader-chan!