Chapter 28

Ariana’s POV

As I get off of the plane at LAX, I immediately see Matt and Cam waiting for me behind the bars. Spencer follows me, struggling to carry the large suitcase she brought only for a week. The stupid part is, I have to stay with the group tomorrow and stay at the hotel with them too. I’m just annoyed that I can’t spend time with my friends and Matt. As I pull into Matt’s tight hug, I realize that Nash isn’t here.

Nash.

Why didn’t he come?

“You’re hereeee,” Matt whispers into my ear and then releases me from his hold.

“I am,” I laugh.

As Spencer and Matt hug, I cough, noting that they both are obsessed with each other.

Cam laughs, “So before you go back with your grade tonight, what do you wanna do? Anything ya’ll want,” he tells us.

Spencer, “Santa Monica Beach.”

“Ohhh, i’ve always wanted to go there,” I say and Cam and Matt look at each other.

“We’ll be spotted,” Matt laughs as we head over to Cam’s car.

Cam is wearing a  white tanktop which shows off his tan muscles. I can’t help but think about how much I think he’s attractive.

“Get a damn bodyguard,” Spencer laughs, as she closes the car door.

“Alright, alright, we can go,” Cam starts driving away.

I can already smell the beach and how wonderful it is going to be in Santa Monica.

Nash’s POV

Are they coming here? I hope so, I miss her so fucking much.

I decide to text Cam.

“You guys coming over to the apartment?”

“Nah, we’re going to santa monica. Come over with Bryant.” he texts back.

Ugh.  

Once Bryant and I get to the beach, I look all over for the guys and Ariana but I can’t seem to find them. Before I could even call them, I’m attacked by a bunch of girls.

“Can we take a quick picture?”

“Ah, sure,” I try to be polite. I end up taking pictures with about twenty other girls but Bryant lets them know that I need to leave. I text Matt and he says they’re at a small shack near the boathouse.

As I’m headed towards the shack, I realize that someone familiar and blonde is staring right at me.

Saidy.

What the actual fucking hell is she doing here? It’s her fault that Ariana and I are broken up.

“Nash,” she says, walking towards me. She’s wearing a bright, neon pink bikini and her skin is dark. She looks like a fucking barbie.

“No, no,  don’t even dare to think that you could actually talk to me,” I continue walking, Bryant behind me. She looks fairly surprised that I would say that.

“Don’t you remember what you said to me on the night of you know..?” she stops me and my eyes narrow. No, actually I don’t. Because I was drunk, bitch.

“Not really,” I pull out my sunglasses and slide them over my eyes. She snickers a bit.

“Nash, i’m pregnant,” she says and my heart stops beating, my eyes go wide and my body goes numb.