Chapter 34

He leans in and at the same time my conscious is screaming at me, reminding me that I have a boyfriend. The boyfriend that I just got back with.

Do I really wanna screw things up by kissing Cameron?

We stop.

"This is wrong," we surprisingly say at the same time, and I'm relieved to know that Cameron thinks the same thing I do.

This will LITERALLY screw up our friendship.

He laughs. "If we really did that, I'd be living a lie, Ariana."

"Yep. That would have been pretty bad." I just smile at my twiddling thumbs but then I just look at him and I'm like shit.

"Fuck it," he grabs my face and kisses me hard on the lips. I'm completely caught off guard but shit, he's such a good kisser.

The guilt in my chest is calmed down when Cam puts his hands on my chest. Everything is blocked out, it's just him and I. I never thought we'd ever kiss. But I just feel like I'm trying to get back at Nash. For all that he's done, even though he apologized. I'm still angry and I'm still hurt, nothing is going to change what he's done in the past.

As we kiss more and more, we move to the rhythm of it. He shifts his head, side to side, and his hands move everywhere. My ass, my face, my arms, my legs.

Everywhere. He's touching me everywhere.

I've never felt like this before. SO good, but SO wrong.

But, I like it. And I DO NOT want to stop. I hit him with some moans, which he seems to like.

"Damn, Ari, I didn't know you were this responsive," he says in between breaths.

I just giggle, and continue on. Suddenly, my phone buzzes and I check to see who it is really quickly.

As I pull out my phone, I realize I'm getting a million tweets and text messages.

All saying. "SAIDY IS PREGNANT."

"NASH IS A LYING ASSHOLE."

"BREAK UP WITH THAT BITCH."

and the list goes on.

Lol I already know,

and I don't really care. A picture comes up, Saidy with a bump on her stomach. And it looks 100 percent real.

So Nash was lying?

Cam's breathing is heavily and he looks at me, eyebrow lifted. "Who is it?"

"No one," I throw my phone behind me, and he attacks me with neck kisses.

Bye Nash.

Nash's POV

This can't be happening. This really just can't be happening.

Twitter is blowing up, it's exploding. Most trending topic right now is "BabyDaddyNash."

Fuck social media.

That picture she posted was a fake. You can see the photoshop.

Ariana must be exploding with anger. She must be pissed and hurt because the whole world knows now.

No one can know that I knew before this trend. No one. They'll know that I lied. But saidy lied. I know I didn't get her pregnant. Because I didn't sleep with her.

I know I didn't.

Ariana is never going to talk to me again, but I have to prove that I didn't do it. She won't believe me, but I have to try.