Chapter 31

Chapter 31
I've been waiting in a random hotel lobby for about ten minutes and Nash hasn't even called yet. All I got was : "I'll be there soon. Here's the address."
Well okay. I'm here. Where are you, Nash?
I pace back and forth, again and again until I bump into some guy.
"Woah, God, I'm sorry," I say and he laughs.
When I look up, I'm very surprised to see:
Justin Bieber?
"Wait- you're-" I start but I stop myself, knowing that's it's probably annoying for him to hear it all the time. He knows Matt very well, they make vines together all the time and they hang out whenever they have a chance. "You're Matt's friend." I hold out my hand.
"You're little Espinosa?" His smile grows and he fixes his beanie. "Justin. Bro, Matt is the best." He shakes my hand.
"It's so funny that I'm running into you here. Matt is going to freak," I tell him and he nods. I remember hearing a lot of bad things about him and always thought that people should just cut him some slack. I mean, Matt tells me that he's a great guy.
Looks just like he does on TV and magazines. Except even cuter.
"You've got a crazy brother. So you're dating Nash, right?" He asks. So he's close with Nash too? I didn't know.
"Yeah. Just got back together today actually," I say and he nods.
"Congrats. So I'll uh- I'll call Matt in a few minutes but I gotta get going. It was nice to meet you," he pulls me in for a hug and we exchange numbers. "Call me if you need anything. Any friend of Matt is a friend of mine."
"I'm his sister." I laugh.
He grins. "I guess that makes you my little sister too." He winks, then leaves the hotel.
What the fuck just happened.
Moments later, Nash hurries through the door and grabs my hand. He hurriedly presses the elevator button rapidly.
* Ding*
He almost pushes me in and I'm laughing throughout the whole thing. He grabs my face and our lips crash against each others. His hand slides up my shirt but our lips keep moving. I tug at his hair which only makes him moan into my mouth.
I have never done this before.
*ding*
We don't stop until we reach the door and Nash nervously plunges the key into the door and it opens moments later. We make our way towards the bed and i lightly push him onto it.
I slip my shirt over my head and I throw it onto the floor.
"Nash Grier," I climb onto him. "I have never, in my whole entire life been sexually depressed. But now, you are gonna give it to me."
The corners of his lips lift. "With pride."
He pins me down to the bed, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck all the way down to my stomach.
Slowly, his lips leave me shivering as he continues to seduce me by kissing my neck.
After that, everything that happens is such a blur. I'm so caught up in this moment that I can't think about anything besides for Nash.
His shirt is off, I feel his abs. I just don't remember when he took his shirt off.
We end up stripping until my shirt and bra are completely off and his pants are ready to come off.
He slows down a little bit, but keeps doing his thing. His hand travels all around my body and the touch of his fingers on my skin make me have goosebumps.
"I met Justin on his way out," Nash continues kissing me even when I tell him.
"I know, he told me as I was walking in," his lips make their way to my neck but then stops. "And I don't want us to go any further than this."
He climbs off of me, then grabs his phone from the spare bed in the room.
"Why?"
This is so weird. Boys usually crave sex, they would do anything for it.
This definitely makes me think twice about Nash, but in a good way that makes ME want him more.
"You're not ready," he throws me my bra and shirt from the floor. Glancing over at my chest once more.
I catch them both with one hand. "But I am ready. Nash, I want this."
I'm so confused. Was it something that I said? That I did?
"You say that, but you're only sixteen. Let's just wait, okay?" he walks over to me and kisses my head.
"You don't understand, this is amazing. A boy who passes on sex, impressive," I slip my shirt over my head.
"Want to sleep here or go back to your schools hotel?" he asks.
I AM SO CONFUSED.
one second, we're passionately hooking up, and almost having sex, and now we're just acting like nothing ever happened.
"I wanna go back," I stand up, and I grab my jacket and bag from the chair.
Nash sighs, "Ariana, don't be mad."
"I'm not," I half lie. I'm just so concerned that I did something wrong.
Why won't he have sex with me? It's bullshit that he thinks ' i'm not ready.' There is no way. Somethings up and I have a feeling I'm not going to like it if I ever find out.
"You are," he cups my chin. "Ari, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I love you but I just don't feel like this is the right time to be doing this."
"I'm not mad, okay?" I shoot him the most fake smile as I head for the door.
"Wait, I'm driving you there," Nash walks behind me, grabbing his keys.
"No, it's really okay, I can call a Taxi," I don't make eye contact with him.
What's the point of spending three hundred dollars on a hotel room that you use for like fifteen minutes?
Uch. I feel so lousy.
"Hell no you're not. Not at this hour," he forces and I finally agree. "I know that face. You're annoyed," we walk to the elevator.
"Stop itt," I whine. "Just- shh."
He has his "see?" face on.
He needs to stop talking. I really don't want to get into another fight after we just got back together.
"I love youu," he whispers and I look at him, and smile again. (It's fake)
"Right," he smirks and leads me to his car. The elevator experience was way too awkward I want to scream. I just want to eat ice cream and watch netflix tomorrow. I don't want to go sightseeing with my stupid grade.
Maybe I won't have to after this trip, since Nash offered me to stay with him.
The whole ride to my schools hotel, Nash stays quiet and so do I.
I can't believe this is the situation I am in right now.
Really? Ugh.
"So.. has there been any guys when we were broken up?" Nash asks out of no where.
"Well," I stop myself. I am about to say no but why not lie and make him jealous? "Yeah. A guy from school. His names Nate."
His jaw clenches but he doesn't say anything. "Really? And did anything happen between you guys or..?" he asks.
Haaaaaah. He's jealous. Too bad asshollleeee. Well, damn. Guess I am mad. Or it's just my period that's coming.
"I blew him. No biggie," I say unconsciously and Nash steps on the brakes so hard, I almost band my head on the window.
"Fuck, you did what?!" He looks so mad.
Just what I was hoping for. "Nash, calm down." I say quietly.
"No! I'm not going to calm down!"
I frown. "Nash, you have no right to be mad. We were broken up," I say calmly, sending him a message to quiet down.
He sighs, and keeps driving. "No, you're right. It's just the- uh, the thought...I mean... nevermind," he clears his throat and the car stops in front of the hotel and the engine turns off.
Nash walks me to the lobby and then takes my hand. "No fights, alright?" he forces a smile and I nod.
"No fights," I repeat and he leans down, and kisses me. I feel a bright flash in front of and only then do I realise that there are people from my grade taking pictures of us.
"I love you," he pulls away.
"I love you too." I let go of his hold and rush myself to the elevator. As I walk into it, I watch as the girls in my grade attack Nash with questions and selfies. He looks at me then the doors close. A little bit of jealousy appears inside of me, but I don't let it get to me too much. I mean, he's mine.
When I make it to my room, I find Spencer sitting way too properly on her bed with her nerd glasses on and her laptop in her lap.
"Hey! How was it? Did you guys..?" Spencer asks, excited and eager to hear what I have to say.
Instead, I sob into her shoulder. "I'm so humiliated."
Nash's POV
You don't even understand how hard it was to contain myself from having sex with her. There are multiple reasons why I stopped us.
a: It kills me to see that I'm the one to strip her of her pure innocence and I want to wait until we're older: So statistically speaking, I didn't lie to her.
b: I was thinking about Matt and how he would feel if he found out that we had sex.
c. I have a child on the way, and I can't afford another one.