Chapter 27

Matt’s POV

It’s been an hour and the guys haven’t stopped pestering me.

“It was just one little thing. It’s done!” I repeat, but they don’t seem to care.

“Ariana’s gonna be freaked,” Cam says.

“She won’t care,” I roll my eyes.

“That’s bullshit and you know it,” Nash says, and I sigh.

About a second later, Ariana and Spencer walk through the door. I almost tackle her with a hug.

“Hey,” she sounds confused, but laughs. Spencer shoots me awkward glances.

“You guys ready to go?” Cam asks. Ari and Spencer look at each other and laugh.

“You think we’ll go out in these clothes?” Ari looks at me.

Girls these days.

“We don’t have much time, our flight leaves soon,” I tell her.

She nods in defeat, “Alright. Let’s go,” glancing over at Nash a couple times, then putting her backpack down.

“And I expect you and Spencer to keep your hands off of each other,” she laughs, winking.

Ah, so she told her? I knew girls tell each other everything. Alright, nervousness gone.

“Told you so,” I stick my tongue out at Nash and Cam. They show a ghost of a smile then head for the door.

Nash’s POV

The whole time at dinner, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. I seriously need her back. And I’d hate to admit it, but she seems to be getting way too close to Cam. And Cam seems to be getting way too close to her. I don’t know if anything would happen between them, but I’m pretty sure there is something going on. I have to get her back before he takes her. Then again, I don’t know why Cam would ever date my ex. He wouldn’t do that, would he?

Our flight took off about an hour ago and thankfully, I got to hug her goodbye. Even though, I’ll see her when she comes on her class trip to Cali. I keep thinking about our time together last night. She’s driving me crazy. Damn, do I love her.

** California**

As we head into Cam’s house, late in LA, I take out my phone, dialling Carter’s number.

“Where you at?” I sit next to Cam on his bed and Matt walks in.

“I’m on my way,” he says.

“Kay,” Cam screams into my phone then hangs up.

“Guys, I miss Shawn,” Matt makes a puppy face.

“He’s going on Ellen, tomorrow,” I look at Matt.

“I know. The kid is growing famous,” he says.

I wouldn’t say any of us are jealous of Shawn at all. We’re all extremely happy for him.   

“Is Mahogany coming over?” I ask Cam.

“She says she’ll come over after the meeting tomorrow morning,” he says.

“Okay,” Matt gets up.

“Where you going?” Cam asks him.

“To get skittles. Duh,” Matt opens the door. “Sierra! Where do ya’ll keep the skittles?” he yells.