Chapter 21 (End)

Chapter 21

When Billie finally woke up from her slumber, she noticed that her arms and legs were tied up. She tried to take it off by force but it was futile. She was surprised to see her aunt, Lady Red aka Hynera was staring down at her.

"Do you know why you're bound, Black Dahlia?" Billie now understand why she's here inside he notorious dungeon in Volin. She just made a mistake and now she is paying the price for disobeying orders.

"I decided to take action with my own hands without informing the school. But I have my own reason for doing so. They need to be stop at all cause! Daphne is in the ICU because of their greediness. I can't stand looking at Freya for being sad!" Lady red decided to slapped Billie across the face hard.

"Do not barked at me. I've been too lenient on you. I promised your mother to take care of you after she's gone but it seemed that I spoiled you rotten instead. You dare to raise your voice at me, your mentor?" Billie meet her mentor's deathly stare after spitting the blood from her mouth.

"I accept my punishment. But before that, I need to end them. Freya's parents has been harassing her. I have to do something." Once again Lady Red used force to stopped Billie from speaking out of turn. This time she used her fist to shut Billie up.

"All I need was time! You ruined my plan, Black Dahlia. You ruined everything that I worked hard on! By injuring Freya's uncle, you think her parents would stayed idle?! Why can't you used your thick brain before doing anything?!" Lady Red reached our for the brass knuckle and put them on.

"I am standing here as your mentor and not your aunt. The only pusnishment befitting an assassins would be being her mentor's punching bag!" But before Lady Red could do anything, Alexander, Billie's father managed to grabbed Lady Red's body and begged her to stopped hitting his daughter.

Lady Red sighed.

"Alex, you're disrupting me. If you can't teach your daughter a lesson, I can. Release me at once or you shall face the same consequences like your daughter." Alexander didn't budge at all. He's worried that his sister in law might go too far this time.

"Billie was stabbed. She's still healing. Please don't hurt her anymore. Please, Hynera. I beg you." Lady Red scoffed.

"If I let my disciple go, would that make me a pushover? So, if my other disciples decided to act like she did, should I let them go as well? Alex ... I respect you as my sister's husband. But this is between me and your daughter. Don't forget that she choose this life. And so she have to face the consequences for disobey orders!" Alexander pulled his sister in law body back as hard as he could but she's too strong for him.

"Alex, let go of me. LET GO!" Lady Red was about to hit Alex but Irina decided to interfere. She ordered them both to stopped acting like children before releasing Billie from being bound.

"How's your wound, Billie?" Billie took her grandmother's hand when she was about to get up from the floor.

"I'm fine, granny." Billie face her mentor.

"I'm sorry, Lady Red. I was consumed by anger. Please forgive me." Lady Red sighed heavily before taking off the brass knuckle from her hands.

"Normally I wouldn't be so kind. But since my mother is here preventing me from teaching you a lesson, it must mea something. What is it mother?" Irina sighed.

"I understand that she's your disciple. But always remember that she is also your niece. Her method was careless but at least we have Freya's uncle in our custody. By now, his family trying to find a way to get him out from this place. Rather than teaching your disciple how to behave, perhaps you can find a way to find Freya's parents and make them confess their crimes." Lady Red was embarrassed when her mother has pointed out her flaw.