Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV

Lily was just on her way to the food station when her eyes noticed Billie together with Brian and few of their friends sitting on a table, chatting away while enjoying their lunch. With a smile, Lily struts towards Billie's table and introduced herself to the group.

"Are you alone?" Billie asked when she doesn't see Freya who usually followed her around.

"Yes. Unfortunately Freya has a few things to deal with regarding the council. I'm here to get some food for her and myself. We've been skipping class the whole day. Truth be told, we rather study than doing the council work." Billie smiled before she noticed how everyone is looking at them talking.

"How's everything? I hope none of the students been giving you guys a hard time." Lily watched as each and one of them looked at each other. She expect them to come clean but none of them said anything regarding the matter.

"Everything is fine. There's no need to worry about us. We know how to handle things ourselves." Billie said without elaborating much about the real situation to the Vice President.

Lily was sceptical but if she really wants to know the real story, she needs to make her own investigation.

"Alright then. Do you have any idea which club you would like to join? I've been dealing with club applicants since this morning but I haven't seen your name on any piece of paper at all. I almost sure you would try to apply for the martial arts club. Is it because Damon is the president of the club?" Billie was take aback by her question.

"Well, I thought of sending the papers after school today. But since you're here, I hope you wouldn't mind if I just give it to you?" Lily smiled.

"Of course! Since I'm going back to the council room after this." Billie smiled and handed her papers to Lily. She didn't expect that Brian would handed over his as well. Lily smiled and gladly took the papers from his hand.

"Thank you so much." Brian thanked the lady. Lily looked at her wrist watch and excuse herself before anything happen with Freya alone in the council room. She haven't had any meal since this morning.

"Was it wise? We could just tell her what really happened in class today. Do you think our juniors had it better than us? I don't think so. If they even have the guts to do such thing to seniors, only God knows what they did to the freshman." Brian pointed out. Billie and the rest could just sighed heavily.

It almost been a week since they enrol in Bayshore Academy. Even after Freya stated that the decision for Bayshore High students to be enrol here because of the fire was hers, they didn't care. They continued to harassed and even pulled pranks on the teachers of Bayshore High.

Billie has always been look up to as the one who will bring an end to any kind of mistreatment. But in this case, even she can't do anything without facing the consequences. Billie sighed before looking at each and everyone's faces.

"I'm sorry guys. I don't even know them that well except for helping them once at the restaurant. I can't push the burden to them. We have to deal with it ourselves." They all sighed because they know it's impossible.

"Billie!" Everyone's attention were at the cafeteria entrance when a student from Bayshore High suddenly called out for her.

"What's wrong?" Both Billie and Brian ran towards the entrance.

"This is bad. Please ... just come with me!" They were both dragged by the students to a somewhat isolated location within the academy.

"What's this?! Bringing reinforcement? You all know better than to dragged other people into this mess. Who are you supposed to be? Their saviour? What can you do? This is our school!" Billie ignored the students who has been harassing her schoolmate.