Just like the alpha said, Kylie is taking me to their pack house. I noticed that we were headed all the way to the other side of town. "What do rogues want? I asked her.

"I don't know, we haven't had any news from rogues in a long time, we thought they were hiding but apparently not". I took in the information and asked again. "Marcus said that he will make sure I trained hard, why is that?

"Because you're weak, you haven't had proper training yet, you can't even transform into a wolf yet without the pain of the full moon, which puts you in disadvantage".

"Why disadvantage? She turned and looked at me.

"You would be the first one they would target if they had been close, and attentive". Of course they would. I'm the weakest here.

"I thought that they were just rabid animals without the capacity of thinking like us?

"Trust me they know what they are doing since their brain still functions as a normal human". This is confusing.

"Why are they that shape then? You know, like all... ugly" Kylie chuckled. "Because darkness consumed them, making them have the shape of darkness itself".

"Can they turn back into human form?

"Not that I know of, I mean no werewolf has seen it happen, at least not wolves from this time".

I didn't say anything more, it sounds a bit impossible to me that such noticeable creatures can just keep hiding in the shadows for such a long period of time. Especially when all they carry is misfortune and trouble.

My thoughts were interrupted as soon as Kylie stopped the car in front of really large gates. She pressed a button, the man asked for a code and once she said they opened it. I was mesmerized by the size of the place in front of me. Kylie parked the car in a  spacious parking lot, that looks especially designed for only members of the pack. It was in a round manner, which I consider a bit strange for a parking place, but it only added to the quality of the place. In the middle of it stood a really big water fountain, the design was a naked woman pouring water. "Come this way" Kylie instructed me and I followed. This is a place where someone can easily get lost.

The front double doors were black and red. It had some strange designs to it making it look expensive and classy. "It is the symbol of our pack, the blood moon pack, it is similar to the mark on your back". When she said it was similar I began to trace it with my pointing finger, it still amazes me that we are part of something so special, secret and amazing. The huge doors open, revealing a tired looking Bria. The first thing I saw was that the cut on her cheek is not healing. She also has a small one I didn't notice before on her left eyebrow.

"It's rude to stare Alexandra" she said with a light smile. "Glad to see that you are okay" I said to her once I realized that she was right and I was staring. "Thank you". She stepped aside to allow us access to the huge place. I could tell that someone was already cooking something involving chicken, my stomach released the little dragon it always turns to whenever I get hungry, making Kylie and Bria chuckle.

"I'm sure Veronica is cooking something delicious, go check what it is". Bria didn't have to tell me twice. I followed the scent that leads to the beautiful spacious kitchen. Everything is very modern.

Not knowing exactly what to do, I just took a seat in the long dining table. I didn't want to bother the young blonde girl with my irritating hunger. But then again, my stomach made the loud noise making her look back at me laughing. "I guess I know who I will serve first" I gave her a polite smile, knowing that my cheeks were probably red. I could hear her mumbling the lyrics of a song and I knew she wanted to dance to it but get embarrassed considering I was there. I put my head down on top of my arms, today was something really different from most days. It is not everyday that you get to know that some weird mythological creature exists, but nothing more should surprise me considering werewolves are real.

"Foods ready! Veronica shouted, making me to snap out of it and lift my head up. Soon the whole room began filling with the young teenagers. I still need to get to know most of them. As if it were a promise Veronica served me first, making both of us smile.

Half way through dinner, our alpha appeared, looking exhausted.

"Tomorrow we will begin training, make sure to have a good night's sleep and eat properly to gain some strength". Then he turned his head in my direction. "Alexandra since you're new, I still need to arrange you a new room here, I'm sure one of the girls will be willing to share". Silently I just nodded. "You can stay with me if you like" I looked to my left to see the blonde girl smiling at me, I still don't know her well, but like I said before, I need to start knowing these people.

A.N>> I said I was going to update sooner, but I was stuck with finals and a lot of homework. Also, thanks to the people who are voting and the ones reading in silence as well. It means a lot that you take your time to read my story. Also, I will be editing the first chapters.

Sorry for errors

Lots of love, Karie☆