Bar raised his eyebrows and frowned, never once in his fucking existence has he ever known Gus to be serious about someone or ever mention the word 'girlfriend' in regards to himself. The damn goof must really like her then, Bar noted, even if she's a hot-headed, sarcastic little shit.

Fen laughed, "For the third time, no."

"Please?" He tries again, Fen shakes her head. "Not even if I do a little dance?"

"You crazy mouse," Fen says. "Why would you dancing change my mind?"

"Because I'm cute," Gus deadpans. "Duh."

"Mhm, sure you are," Fen snorts.

"You're only saying that because you know in your heart we're already dating and I already made you fall in love with me."

"It's only been a week," Fen said, raising a challenging eyebrow."In my heart, there's blood. Nothing else."

"Time doesn't exist and okay, boo. Just keep denying our love. I see you."

"Time does exist and it's kicking all our asses. We don't have love. We aren't dating."

"I didn't know that it was opposite day."

"Please raise your hand if you actually believe this dumbass and I are dating," Fen says, sounding exasperated as she looked around the table. No one moves besides Bar, who raises his hand just to piss her off, and Fen flips him off. Then, she narrows her eyes at her annoyance's next movement. "Gus put down your fucking hand."

"You're no fun!" He pouts in amusement. "Do you all see how mean my girlfriend is! It's abuse." Then he turns to Fen. "Don't you know that domestic violence is a no-no?"

Bar's mind flashes to his father but he quickly pushes the thoughts away.

"Oh my fucking god." Fen plunks her head down on the table. "Take him away, sell him to the circus, I beg you, or a group of barbaric monkeys, please."

"No fucking thanks," Bar gruffed out. "The more he annoys you, the less the bastard bothers me." The little goddess gives Bar a disapproving look but he only winks in reply.

"Annoy Eli, mouse. Not me." Fen begs him, ignoring Bar's words.

"He's not fun to annoy. Be my girlfriend?" Gus replies, joyfully smiling as the girl he wants groans and it makes Clementine laugh quietly.

Fen's instantly glares at her best friend, "You think this is funny, you sentient marshmallow?"

"Y-yes." She cutely nodded.

"You wouldn't say that if you had some fucker flirting with you every time they saw you," Aspen-Faye grumbled, crossing her arms and thanking Elijah when he sympathetically patted her head.

"Excuse me but, but I do," Clementine pointed to Bar and he shook his head at his little goddess's cheekiness. "He c-constantly flirts with m-me."

"But he's not frustrating," Fen whines. "He's only vulgar."

Clementine only shrugs, seeming to be happy that she wasn't in her best friend's position.

"Don't worry, Fen." Elijah sends her a mischievous grin. "I'm sure Gus will be less annoying after you admit to being his girlfriend and in love with him."

"You traitor bitch!" She gasps as everyone laughs. "I'm not his girlfriend and I'm not in love!"

Gus turned to Clementine, "Do all girls so easily deny their feelings?"

"N-not always." Clementine bit her lip and shook her head. Bar would remember that.

The bell rings and Fen abruptly stands up, grabs her bag, and exclaims, "Thank fuck."