16

As the two parents watched their little girl catch snowflakes with renesmee bella and Jacob also stood by them , Gracie looked down at her parents and giggled and waved as her mother returned the warm smile and her father licked madeleines face

As the two parents watched their little girl catch snowflakes with renesmee bella and Jacob also stood by them , Gracie looked down at her parents and giggled and waved as her mother returned the warm smile and her father licked madeleines face . She stood close to him as she snuggled into the warmth of his fur as the two then descended and noticed irina , who she recognised from the Denali clan . Before bella could even blink Gracie was on embry's back and Madeleine was chasing irina to speak to her .
-  -  -
As she reached her she was just about to jump but Madeline gripped her arm and pulled her back from the cliff .
" what brings you here ?"
" you have committed a crime , both of you , and you will pay with all of your lives "
She said as she jumped off the cliff .
-  -  -
" what crime ?"
Jacob asked irritated
And then it clicked , Carlisle and Madeleine looked at eachother as they said at the same time
" irina thinks we have created immortal children "
As the two explained all they knew about immortal children Embry had his arm around Madeleine and had Gracie sat on his hip .
Suddenly  Alice dropped a vase of flowers and the next words to leave her mouth were
" the volturi , they're coming for us , aro , caius, Marcus , the guard , and irina "
" that psychotic bitch actually did it "
Madeline scoffed as she tensed in embry's hold .
As they discussed it the words that snapped her out of her daze were
" this is all about Madeline, he wanted Alice but he's changed his mind , he wants you "
And with that all eyes were on her as she knew what she needed to do .