11

Madeline and Embry had attended the wedding of bella swan and Edward Cullen , she  was dressed in a tight blue dress and he was dressed in a black suit with a blue tie to match her as they spent the night dancing and laughing

Madeline and Embry had attended the wedding of bella swan and Edward Cullen , she  was dressed in a tight blue dress and he was dressed in a black suit with a blue tie to match her as they spent the night dancing and laughing . Maddie had moved into the Cullen house after they found out she didn't have an actual residence .
-  -  -
They got many stares at the wedding and she  tightened her  grip on Embry as if he was her lifeline , for the Michael thing had scarred the girl  in ways nobody would realise. And when he felt her tighten he would respond with kissing her gently but with love as a distraction .
-  -  -
After she hugged Edward and Bella goodbye she saw a young couple with a young child and then the thoughts filled her head ... yes she had a werewolf side but it was dormant ... what if she couldn't give Embry children . And with that she ran inside with tears streaming down her face .
Once Embry noticed she was gone he grew extremely worried . He ran inside the Cullen house yelling her name but instead of a reply he heard heartbroken sobs . Once he located the sobs he slowly opened the door of her room and the sight was enough to make his heart shatter .
Madeline was hunched up with her knees to her chest against her bed and her dress and heels were strewn around the room from where she had angrily threw them . And she was sobbing her heart out , and she was sat in only her underwear as Embry blushed beetroot red and then worry took over as he collapsed next to her and pulled her into his arms as he just let her cry , stroking her long brown hair and comforting her.
-  -  -
" who hurt my princess ?"
" I did "
"What ?"
" Embry what if I can't give you children "
The girl finished as her voice broke at the end and he lifted her bridal style and sat her on her bed as he took a seat beside her and said
" mads , I would love children , but you are the most important thing to me in the whole entire world , and if you want children we can research legends , I'm sure someone can help us "
The girl nodded as he smiled and said
" god your even beautiful when you cry "
Suddenly she got an impulse and she kissed him a little more intensely than normal and he kissed back surprised but enjoying it as their lips moulded together perfectly .
She then threw her leg over his lap and sat straddling him as he pulled away and said
" are you sure this is what you want ?"
As she said
" absolutely positive "
And with that the night ended on a beautiful note