13

After Edward and Bella returned from their honeymoon , Bella also found out she was carrying a miracle child

  After Edward and Bella returned from their honeymoon , Bella also found out she was carrying a miracle child ... all of the cullens embraced the two pregnant women but sadly not everyone did . After finding out the pack was after bella , Madeleine left , and after her followed Embry . Jacob , Embry , Seth and Leah all formed their own pack and had a great alliance with the cullens ... it wasn't Madeline they were after though so she wasn't worried .
-  -  -
It turned out hybrids and pregnancy didn't bode well . She threw up ... she had raging temperatures ... whether hot or cold ... and the hunger ... it even got so bad that sometimes she had to tell Embry to stand back because his blood smell was heightened to her . And today was one of those days .
-  -  -
" you cold ?"
He asked softly as he walked into the room with Jacob and Madeline was sat huddled under a blanket with Bella as the two were talking and laughing . They'd become really close through their shared pregnancy timing and they'd become like sisters .
" yeah freezing "
Madeline replied as Embry grabbed another blanket and lifted his girlfriend up as Jacob sat with Bella under hers and Embry made his girlfriend comfortable as he warmed her up .
" god you've gone thinner mads "
He said looking at the girls ribs and wrist as he kissed her head worriedly .
-  -  -
As Carlisle thought to give bella blood everyone forgot about maddie's increased hunger as they thought maybe it's just because Embry is always so close to her . They were wrong .
-  -  -
As he held the paper cup out to bella she didn't really react as she smiled encouragingly at bella . Cuddled into Embry's side she forgot about the smell of his blood but as soon as bella pulled away from the straw the smell hit her nose and she tensed up . Embry felt it and as he reacted she was already up but the cullens warned him she could bite him .
As Alice caught the girl she was frantic and Embry panicked at the sight of her like that .
" hey hey hey mads it's just a little ..." 
Alice trailed off at the end
" blood "
As the girl went into a frenzy and then she calmed down as she saw bella looking worried .
" bella I ... you know I would never hurt you right I - I - I'm so sorry "
Madeline said as she left the room and stood in the stairway area away from the situation .
Embry appeared from the room as he went in to hug her she stepped back as she said
" em you ... I can smell you ... I wouldn't "
As he nodded and stood a few metres back as she stood and made the veins around her eyes vanish and she breathed to herself .
" I don't know what came over me ... that's not me"
-  -  -
As she went back into the room wrapped around Embry she walked over to bella and rose smiled at her as she knew the girl meant well .
Surprising everyone bella pulled the girl into a hug as she said
" your getting awful blood hazes ... I understand ... your my best friend and I know you wouldn't ever hurt me "
She said as everyone watched on edge hoping and praying the girl had her thirst under control as she moved back and the cullens knew it was killing her but she managed to control it .
As she went and cuddled back into Embry he said
" you sure your okay ?"
She nodded and cuddled into him more shivering