8

As the cullens stood ready to defend , meanwhile Edward , Bella , Seth and Madeline all stood protectively around the human as Edward reassured them that Jacob and Embry were okay as she breathed out a sigh of relief

  As the cullens stood ready to defend , meanwhile Edward , Bella , Seth and Madeline all stood protectively around the human as Edward reassured them that Jacob and Embry were okay as she breathed out a sigh of relief . Until she heard it , and the flash of red hair In the trees was a dead give away .
" she's here , protect bella , if anyone's gonna kill this bitch , it's going to be me "
Madeleine said scaring them all as she stood with anger radiating off her and Edward mumbled to bella .
-  -  -
With a slight thud , the redhead landed on a nearby tree as a young man walked out of the forest , menacingly speaking to Edward until Seth dragged him away . But Victoria and Madeleine did not once break their stare .
" I guess your surprised to see me here huh ? Thought Michael had me dead huh ?
Was that your whole elaborate scheme to get rid of me and hold my body as leverage to the volturi "
Madeleine said angrily as she stepped forward and said
" if you want me gone , come do it yourself "
And without another word the two went flying into the air aiming for the others neck as Victoria and Madeleine went crashing to the ground as they tumbled around .
For once nobody knew who would win , but they just hoped Madeline could get rid of her once and for all.
" Michaels coming for you ... and he's closer than you think "
Victoria snarled which threw maddie off , allowing Victoria to gain on her and she threw her against the tree as maddie ignored the screams of bella and Edward and the howls of Seth as they went slamming against things but as she said
" Michael "
In a haunting and taunting voice that was all the motivation maddie needed to rip Victoria head off . And that's exactly what she did.
-  -  - 
Just as the wolves left with Jacob , Madeline arrived after watching Victoria's body burn .
" the volturi , they're coming "
Alice Warned with a scared tone in her voice as all heads snapped towards bella and then towards Madeleine as Madeleine stepped to the front of the bunch and said
" I got this "
Rosalie stepped by her side and linked her arm as she smiled , the two were quite close and this made her sure she could trust the other .
-  -  -
As the volturi spoke Jane couldn't help but glance at the hybrid standing in front of them as they used their powers of intimidation . 
But what rattled her most was as she left Alec said
" Michael said he will see you very very soon , when your least expecting it "
And with that , they were gone .