12

A few days later the pack was just relaxing at Emily and sam's house as Embry and maddie sat on the couch joking around with Paul

A few days later the pack was just relaxing at Emily and sam's house as Embry and maddie sat on the couch joking around with Paul. Suddenly the girl got a very unusual urge to throw up ... and she shoved Embry off her as she sped to the bathroom and due to her vampire speed she was there in the blink of an eye as she began to violently throw up . She felt a warm hand on her back as he soothes her by rubbing her back up and down . Although he tried not to show it he was worried ... the supernatural don't get sick .
  -  -  -
" so what do you think is going on ?"
" I don't know I haven't been sick in ... god ... decades "
" I think you should take a pregnancy test mads "
" take a what ?!"
" well ... miracles can happen ...?"
The two exchanged nervous glances as she nodded and went downstairs as the whole pack sat worried .
" Emily I need your help "
Maddie asked looking absolutely terrified as she said
" em wait here "
Emily lead her upstairs and she told her about what had just gone on as Emily also looked alarmed .
" I have a pregnancy test here sweetheart ... do you want me to wait with you ?"
Maddie nodded as she squeezed Emily but loosened her grip remembering that Emily was human .
-  -  -
" Emily ... does that say what I think it says or am I seeing things "
Maddie whispered shocked
Emily said
" umm mads I think your carrying a miracle baby "
The two cried as they hugged each other and Madeline laughed happily .
-  -  -
" Embry ... can we go for a walk ?"
Maddie asked nervously as she played with her hair and stood by him with her legs shaking
" yeah sure mads "
He said equally as nervous as they locked hands and walked outside .
Emily told the pack as everyone smiled and waited for the return of the soon to be parents
" your gonna be a dad Embry "
Madeline whispered but he heard as he picked her up swinging her around as he planted kisses all over her face .
" we had sex like 5 times in the last week so it doesn't surprise me "
He said with a cheeky smirk as she smiled and pushed him playfully
-  -  -
As the two returned smiling and beaming like two Cheshire cats the whole house began cheering and whooping as the boys hugged the two in bone crushing embraces