"You silly! Tae freaked out didn't he?" She says. How is she so calm about it?

"Why are you laughing? I'm worried!"

"Because I'm used to it. As long as he didn't have a full-on panic attack, It's fine. Otherwise, he always runs away from any female other than me." She rambles and your heart didn't gain the courage to tell her how upon your first meeting, he locked himself in the bathroom while getting panic attacks. 

"Haha, right? Anyways, what does your brother like? How can I say sorry?"

"How about you don't. Just leave him alone, he prefers that." She states. "Anyways, Imma go! Bye!"

She cuts the call, leaving you to your thoughts. There's no way you are not apologising. No matter what Jiah says, you will definitely do what you think is right.

•••

The alarm clock wakes you up from your slumber and you find yourself on the edge of his bed. 

You immediately scoot up, checking up on Taehyung. To your surprise, you see him wide awake, frozen on the spot.

"I... I am so sorry!"

You observe his straight posture, not daring to even blink. Beads of sweat formed against his skin and his breath hitched in panic. Seeing his alert state, "Taehyung, breathe." You remind, worried.

He immediately exhales out which leads him to gasp repeatedly for air. You found it amusing seeing him so flustered. Your face breaks into a huge grin. "I am sorry." He speaks, in his usual monotonic voice.

"Why are you sorry? I should be sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you were V and because I didn't have the best experience with him prior to meeting you, I assumed you two were the same person." You say in one breath before he could cut you off. But then again, he barely speaks, to begin with.

He adorably bites his lower lip and avoids eye contact with you. He didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with him.

"Taehyung, it's okay." You softly speak. "I don't bite." You attempt to joke. Seeing his enlarged eyes at your admission had a chuckle bubbling up from your chest. 

"How can you bite me? Does human bite?" He genuinely asks. "I never experienced biting."

Hearing his answer cued another session of laughter from you. "Why are you laughing? Did I mention a joke? Jiah laughs when her boyfriend says something funny, although I tend to not find it funny." He speaks.

You were more shaken catching Taehyung speak more than two words at once. But you knew better to tell him that. You couldn't be happier that he's talking to you casually, without having to fear your presence.

"Your apology is accepted." He concludes.

You smile hugely. "Thank you! How about I treat you with lunch today?!" You offer, excitedly.

"You did not answer my question. Does human bite?"

"Hmm," You pretend to think. "Well, no, it's an expression, which means I'm harmless."

He nods, satisfied with your answer. "May I get up from my bed? It is very late. I usually shower at 8 am."

"Very well, Tae." You try, however getting cringed by your formal tone. How does he manage to do that?