ch.13 tour

Hey guys sorry this is late, I have an excuse but please just yell at me I don't feel like explaining

Marinette's POV

I woke up dressed got dressed before waking up my children and getting them dressed.

We go done to the dining room to be met with my father and mother leaving the table and the table has our breakfast.

I set Hugo and Emma down in chairs next to each other and they started eating their food. I sat across from them. A few seconds later Alya and Nino came down and sat across from me, "Hey girl, how are you" Alya asked, "I'm annoyed but better since my best friends are here and my kids are here, how are you?" I ask and Nino and Alya nod and say good or tired.

A minute later blue, flower, b, cat, Luca, and Julika came down and sat at the table they gave their tired hellos and we are, "hey Luca since you don't have any guard duty wanna help with the tour" I asked and he agreed

After breakfast, I sent a text to the teacher and told them to get their class ready, I finished eating and took Hugo and Emma upstairs to brush their teeth before meeting Luca out front.

The class walks outside a few minutes later they were talking until they saw me, "Hello and goodmorning, Now i understand you all have questions and i'll answer them later today but for the safety of yourselves and my family act like this is the first time you've met me, oh and i missed the shit out of all you guy" i ,finished my rant, some people looks surprised, some looked confused, and some looked like they were about to cry. I walk them to my family's REALLY long limos that were parked out front, we put half the class in one, and the other half in the other one. Luka and blue were driving so Emma sat next to blue in the front and Hugo sat next to blue. Well I put my leather jacket on and got on my red and black light up motorcycle.

I lead the 2 limos to the center of the city which has a court with the flag at the top, around it are a bunch of shops and a park. We stayed there for a bit and let them shop around, in the middle a damn rat walked up to me in front of as many people as possible and purposely talked loudly, "OH my god, marrrriiiii, weren't we just THE BEST friends in highschool" lila said attracting a lot of attention, "and who are you?" i played off as i didnt know her, she laughed, "come on now we were the closest of friends almost like sisters, and- OH MY is that my niece and nephew" she squealed and reached for my kids. I scooped them up, "touch my fucking kids and i'll brake your arms, hands, and you will go from having 10 finger to 4, now i request you leave me alone, i have never met you and do not wish to assosiacte" i finished my threat/rant and walked off.

After i took them to some runes, the great wall of china, the forbidden city, the bund, the temple, and lastly a museum, it was already dark and we've been traveling for hours, but only been in the museum for half an hour.

At the moment we were in a big room with some statues, "Princess marinette" some random man called sounding angry. I stared at him with a patient and calm face waiting for him to continue. He was confused before relizing i was allowing him to finish, "you ran away for years and i sure hope your trained" he pulled out a sword, "cause i got a mission" he finished, my face turned from a calm one to a calm annoyed/angry, "god fucking damnit i cant go anywhere can i?" i mumbled, i told hugo and emma to go to luka and they did.

Blue ran next to me and handed me my sword, I yelled at luka to get the class and bystanders out but most of the class stood and watched like some movie. In the middle of yelling at luka the man attacked me. I dodged, "you sneaky motherfucker" i kept on defence wanting to tire him out first which worked. When he was tired I used my foot and made him fall on his knees. I kicked the sword out of his hand before bending him arm behind him and using my other hand to push his head to the ground, "blue go get cuffs and if we don't have any get some from a guard" he nodded and ran off, "ALRIGHT MOTHER FUCKER, WHAT DO YOU WANT" i yelled in his ear, thank god luka took hugo and emma home.

The man didn't say anything so I put 3 handcuffs on him, one on his wrist, one in the middle of his arm and one in between.

I told a guard to take him to the prission in the castle before turning t the class with a pissed off face, "what the fuck, i had luka take you back, that was a real fucking emgenzy not an akuma, IF SOMTHING- if something would of happened, ladybug nor chatnoir would be able to fix it, if you died you would of died. Now go the fuck to the limo you guys are on house arrest for tonight and tomarrow for disobaying orders, not go to the limos" i scolded trying not to loose my cool, they all had gulty faces but didnt move which pissed me off more, " I SAID GO" my voiced boomed through the room and hopfully shook their cores. Thye scurried off whispering.

I stayed for a minute to calm down. After I did, I got on my bike and led them back. They had dinner and went in their rooms for the night.

I walked into my kids room, they were awake and in emma's room playing with bridgette, and like every night i dropped to my knees and hugged them for a long time before getting them ready for bed and laying them down, "momma" hugo whispered i turned around and hummed, "w- h-how come everytime we leave some bad men try and hurt you?" he asked and it broke my heart, "awe baby, that's just what it comes to being royalty" i answer, "w-will me or emmy have to go threw that" he asked, "hopefully not, but no matter what i'm going to do everything i can when i become queen to end this so you nor emma have to, i promise i'll do the best i can to make sure you're happy and safe" i answer and he broke down in tears, "thank you momma i-i dont wanna fight i-its s-s-scary" he said between sobs and hiccups, i layed down and hugged him. Emma came into the room and joined in the hugging. I stayed there until they fell asleep and promised one more time I'd do my best.