Chapter 51

Sorry I took so long to update, also I hope everyone is doing well with the current pandemic going on of COVID-19. Please stay safe, and here's Chapter 51.

Lucky's POV

Vancouver International Airport

We arrived here at the airport, and we all got out of the car, and started unloading our bags from the trunk.

"Bye dad! I'll miss you!" I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too Anak. Have fun and stay out of trouble." My dad hugged me back.

"Okay, I will. Bye!!"

My dad got in his car, and drove off. I helped AC with her bag, there was actually a smart carte here and I put all our bags here so it wouldn't be as hard to carry them. We're also suppose to be meeting up with our instructor Mark Dogillo, I think Tita Cherry is trying to call him, because she is on the phone right now, but it might also be him.

"Want me to push the cart?" Ac asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine. It's not that heavy anyways." I replied.

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"You guys are so cute!!!" Ylona said.

"Ylona!" Ac said her name, and started blushing.

"Kids, let's go inside now." Tita Cherry said.

"Opo Tita." Ylona and I replied.

I pushed the cart inside, and toward one of the kiosks, there were not too many people here, and most of the kiosks were open. We each used one kiosk, except Tita Cherry and AC used the same one because they both are registered I think under one party or something.

I finished checking into the kiosk, grabbed by boarding pass, and also put the tag on my luggage. I helped everyone else out with their tags after, and we brought them to the front, and the bags have now been checked in. I brought the cart back to one of the cart areas, and went to the security checkpoint.

Before I went through, I made sure I had everything I needed and everything that I brought. My passport, Boarding pass, phone, wallet, and some other accessories like my earbuds.

"Do you have everything? I'm just asking incase before you go through the checkpoint incase something got lost." I asked AC.

"My mom has my passport and boarding pass. I would probably lose it if she didn't have it." Ac replied.

"Okay, just making sure. What about you Ylona?"

"Yes, I thanks for asking." Ylona said.

"Yep."

We got through the security checkpoint, and I retrieved my stuff from the belt, I also checked the belt incase there is anything there that looked familiar that AC, Ylona, or Tita Cherry might have forgotten.

"You guys have everything?" Tita Cherry asked.

We all said yes we have everything, then we started walking toward the gate. Once we got here, I got us some seats here, and we don't get to board the plane for a bit, so we have to wait. I sat on the end, and AC sat next to me, with Ylona on the other side of her and Tita Cherry at the 4th seat. Tita Cherry said that our instructor Mark Dogillo will be joining us soon. He got held up in traffic.

Tita Cherry went to go get some food, while we all were on our phones over here. It's only 6 AM, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sleepy. I'm just trying to be awake long enough for us to board, then I'll go to sleep.

I looked over at AC, and she is ready to collapse. Her eyes keep fading in and out, trying to stay awake, but she can't. She just stopped supporting her neck, and her head went down, then bobbed back up and woke up and regained energy for a short bit.

"Tired?" I asked her.

"Yeah, still super tired." She replied.

"Use my shoulder as a pillow. It's more comfortable then using the armrests here because they're made of metal."

"Okay, thank you. Can you wake me up when we're about to board?"

"Yep, don't worry. You can go to sleep and get some rest."

"Salamat." Ac smiled at me.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and she fell asleep really quickly.

Ylona's POV

I'm scrolling through my Twitter feed, and I see so many sweet posts of Lucky and AC. They are so cute together. They should be a couple hopefully someday. I found this really cute one, and it's too good not to show AC.

"Hey AC, look at this." I said.

I turned to my left, and saw AC leaning on Lucky's shoulder. Lucky looked at me and made a hand gesture with his other hand saying that she's asleep.

"Okay na. Sorry." I said.

This would be such a good opportunity to take a picture of them together. They look so cute. I don't want Lucky or AC to know that I'm taking a picture of them right now though, so I got to make something up. I don't think Lucky would question me though if I got up, and AC is asleep. I'll just pretend I'm going to the bathroom, but I'm going to actually take a picture of them from a distance.

I got up from my seat, went toward the bathroom, but then came back and went not too far away from where we were orginally at. I took the picture, and this looks so sweet!!! I'm keeping a copy in another location of my phone, just incase AC sees it, and deletes it. I'll probably wait till later before posting it.

I can already see all the Lacers and their comments of Kilig and #TeamReyondree.

End of Chapter! Next chapter or two, they will be in the Philippines. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned!