Chapter 25

Ac's POV

"Hey guys it's Ac Bonifacio and today I'm with a long time and my Bestfriend Lucky Ancheta!" I said to the camera.

"Hey guys!" Lucky said to the camera.

"Today we'll be playing Guess Who Philippine Celebritie edition! The way the game works is we both grab one card and that would be our person, and the first one to guess the other person's name wins!" I said.

I just realized I'm still in my Pjs, but that's okay. I've done videos in my Pjs before and basically I'm just wearing sweatpants and a t shirt.

Lucky and I grabbed our cards and I got Sam Milby. I'm also one of the panels/cards so yay I'm really famous!

I'm going to put some on screen editing of who we have. So I'll put Sam Milby on my side, and I'll put Lucky's person on the other side but I don't know it yet and that's the whole point.

 So I'll put Sam Milby on my side, and I'll put Lucky's person on the other side but I don't know it yet and that's the whole point

"Okay you want first or me?" I asked.

"You can start first." Lucky said.

"Okay, does your person have hair?" I asked.

"Yes." Lucky replied.

I flipped down the panels with the ones that have no hair, and that really wasn't that many people.

"Okay, my turn. Does your person have blond hair?" Lucky asked.

"No." I responded.

He turned some panels down and then we proceeded asking more questions.

Lucky's POV

Well, I'll say I'm doing okay, there is still alot of people left on my panels but that's okay. I need to get a question that can make me turn alot of panels down.

The person I have is Coco Martin. I love his movies and teleseries going on.