Chapter 23

Lucky's POV

I just got my haircut. The old Lucky is coming back. I will do this. I mean, it's just me a few months ago. I got this.

I just keep telling myself that hopefully being able to actually doing it when I'm with Ac.

I just got home, and I headed straight to my room, get the clothes I'll wear for later, and went to the bathroom.

So we got no theme to wear for later because only Ace and Tito Arnold know were coming because it's a surprise that I was just informed by my dad. So, can't mention anything to Ac.

I'll wear my Fresh Groove Jacket, Dark Blue Jeans, and the Lucky Aces shirt as my outfit. Though, I will have to wear a winter jacket over it because it's freezing outside. We haven't had that cold weather in awhile. It's also been snowing quite alot to but not today. Though tomorrow it's saying like alot of snow. I'm not sure how much because I wasn't paying attention to news of how much snow but I know it's alot.

Ac's POV

I'm just chilling in my Pajamas here in my room. I already ate breakfast and on my phone. I want it to be closer to midnight so it can be 2018 already.

Ylona is taking a shower, and it's actually almost lunch time. I'll eat in a bit.

I wonder what I should do tomorrow. Maybe go out and get some stuff, but there's not much I need.

I want to text someone but everyone the in Philippines is probably sleeping so I can't, and I don't want to really bother Lucky too much. He might be busy doing things because it's New Years Eve.

Few Hours Later

4:00 PM

It's 4 PM now, it's almost New Year. In 8 hours it will be New Year. New Year already happened in the Philippines hours ago so they're already in 2018. It's still 2017 and we got to just wait 8 more hours till 2018.

Lucky's POV

We're leaving to Ac's house now, we cooked some food, well I cooked the some Adobo Ribs, my dad cooked Dinuguan, and my mom cooked pansit. So we all cooked one dish and I tried my best to cook it and don't screw up. I think I did good because my parents said it was really good and I liked it to.

We loaded the car up, then got in and started driving to Ac's house.

My brother Cartilos is playing on his IPad. He's probably going to sleep before the New Year because that's past his bedtime so he'll start getting sleepy later.

Ac's POV

I'm watching TV in the living room along with Ylona. My dad is in the kitchen cooking and my mom is upstairs in her room. Ace is also playing on his computer in his room. He got a gaming PC for Christmas. He basically has a really cool gaming setup in his room. I don't play that many video games because I'm busy. Occasionally I play Bloons TD 5 on my phone, and Clash Royale. I've played the Wii but that's was awhile ago, and the PS4 last time I was at Lucky house which was a few days ago.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang. Who is it? Why is anyone here at 4:30? My dad said to open the door, and I got up, headed towards the door, opened it and it's Lucky and his family. I'm shocked that they're here.

"Hey Ac!" Lucky greeted.

"Hi Lucky! What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Oh surprise! They're spending New Year's with us." My dad said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had this planned before you guys came and I just forgot to tell you guys so we just kept it a surprise." My dad explained.

"Wow! This is a nice surprise! Thank you guys!" I said.

I held the door open for them, and they walked in, I guess it was only my dad that knew because my mom was surprised to.

Lucky also looks different to, like the old him. He changed his hairstyle and clothing back to the Lucky I knew.

"Lucky you changed again." I told him.

"Yeah, I thought I'd surprise you this way to. I know you missed this me so, I brought it back. It was hard trying to remember how I was though." Lucky explained.

"Thank you. Even though I still like you no matter what way you've changed into." I told him.

"Ayieee!!! Kilig si Ac!" Ylona said.

"Ha? Hindi naman!" I said and started blushing.

Lucky is also laughing at the comment I made and he can also see the bright pink blush all over my cheeks. And no, it's not make up. I didn't even know they were going to be here so I'm still in my Pjs and my hair is all messy and everything.

Sorry for the wait guys! I was a bit caught up in school work and busy so I was unable to update. Well, now it's updated and till then! Next Chapter will be coming soon!