Chapter 30

Ac's POV

Ylona was waking up and I stood right next to her. As soon as she opened her eyes, I said "REALLY!?" And showed her the post of me and Lucky.

"Oh, I was about to ask you why you yelled at me. Did you like it?" She laughed.

"Why did you do that! If Lucky finds out then..." I got cut off.

"Then What? It's not like he's going to get mad. I was the one who took the picture not you. He's also not going to get mad at you either having this on Instagram because it was me who posted it to." Ylona replied.

"Though he's going to start asking why I was even doing that in the first place." I explained.

"Pssh, you can just tell him you love him and problem solved." Ylona laughed.

"No! That's not how it works! That's not even how love works." I half laughed and was half serious.

"Maybe that's how it works. Well you can't control what you do in your sleep, unless if you somehow can and purposely did that." Ylona said.

"No, I won't do that. Well maybe sometimes... but I didn't even mean to do that last night. That was my body moving." I told her.

"Well, then that makes it more and more clear that even your body likes Lucky." Ylona laughed again.

"Hoy! I'd control it but I can't when I'm sleeping!" I said.

"If he finds out, he'll get over it and problem solved. Besides, I know both of you can just leave each other now even though you did already. You and Lucky changed. Diba?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to leave him. Though I want to be with him forever but I can't because of all this with things back in Manila." I said.

"Ask him to go with you." Ylona suggested.

"He can't either. He has school and he'll fail school if he just stays with me. Unless he transfers but he won't be able to because he can't just leave Canada. Tita Angelica and Tito RoRo won't want him to leave either." I explained.

"Yeah, you're right. It's hard for both of you stay together but summer would at least work out for the both of you." Ylona said.

"Yeah. I guess so. Though are you going to delete that photo and the post you took earlier of me and Lucky?" I asked.

"No! This is priceless! I'm keeping it up and not deleting the photo. You guys are really make me so Kilig in this photo." Ylona laughed.

"Hey c'mon! Delete it na." I smiled.

"Hindi! I'm keeping it forever." Ylona laughed more.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lucky rubbed his eyes.

"Wala!" Ylona said.

"Nothing!" I told him.

"Okay... isn't it still early though to be screaming at each other?" Lucky raised his eyebrow.

"Oh sorry Lucky! We'll keep it down for you." I said.

"No, it's okay In already up and it seems like you both aren't going to go back to sleep anytime soon." He said.

"Okay, well my mom and Tita Angelica are cooking breakfast downstairs." I said.

"Okay, is anyone else awake?" He asked.

"No, not that I know of at least." I replied.

"Okay, let's just stay up here then. It's a bit early still anyways." Lucky responded.

"Okay." We said.

We're all went back on the bed with our phones out and I'm pretty sure someone is going to end up falling asleep again because we're all covered up by the blankets and laying on the pillows which feels like we should sleep.

"What's this?" Lucky asked.

"What?" We asked.

He showed Ylona his phone and didn't show me it yet.

"Uhh... I didn't take that. I was sleeping." Ylona said.

Oh well now I'm pretty sure it's the IG Post she posted.

"But it's on your Instagram!" Lucky replied.

"Okay I did, but did you already know?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did." Lucky said.

My eyes widened when he said that.

"You did!?" We asked.

"Woah, was it something I said?" He asked.

"When did you know?" I asked.

"You knew to? Oh wait no of course you did! You were the one wrapping your arm around me and you would've noticed when you woke up." Lucky laughed.

"Did you wake up before me?" I asked.

"Yeah, because I remember my head being squished and you're hands wrapped around me when I woke up. Plus you were snoring." Lucky continued to laugh.

"Wait what? I don't snore!" I said.

"You were! I remember it clearly and it was really cute." He smiled.

I blushed when he said cute and my eyes then we're awake now because he called me cute even when it was just snoring. I don't ever remember anyone say I snore. I don't. Unless maybe just when I did just that time but I'm taking Lucky's word for it.

"Okay, maybe I did. Though I wasn't awake to know if I did." I said.

"Next time I'll take a video to show that you snore." Lucky laughed.

"Okay if I don't, you have to do something I tell you to do." I dared him.

"Alright deal." Lucky said.

End of Chapter. Next chapter will be out soon!