Chapter 16

Lucky's POV

We just finished the third song we danced to and man, I think we did really good. Mark thinks we did outstanding for not practicing for a few months. I practice it at home sometimes my moves because I have nothing better to do on Winter break.

"Alright, looks like you guys haven't lost your talent, well then let's try something new, I been working on this Shape of You mixtape, it's also composed of That Power, Treasure, and Despacito Remix. Let's have you guys learn that because it seems like this is already too easy for you two." He told us.

"Okay." We said.

We're being thought now the moves and they're a really different from the other dances but that's how it always is. Learning new songs is fun and it gets me to know more of the songs.

The one that seems the most interesting to me right now is the Despacito remix. I wonder what the moves are for those, but now we're learning the moves for Shape of You.

3 PM

We finished practicing, though we were unable to get to learn the Despacito Remix moves, we got through alot today.

"Good Job Ac! Good Job Lucky." Ac's friend Ylona had said to us.

"Thanks Ylona." Ac hugged her,

"Salamat Ylona." I said.

I don't know much Tagalog, but I know the basics, I only know some of the basics because of the last time I went to the Philippines for the Dance Kids.

"Have a good day guys!" Mark said.

"You too!" We said.

We walked out of Fresh Groove and my dad is there in his car. We got in the car, and I think we're going to go out to eat Lunch.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" My dad asked.

"Ac, Ylona, where do you guys want to eat?" I asked them.

"Wendy's?" Ac asked.

"Okay, it's just right here to." My dad said.

We drove to the Wendy's and parked in the parking lot, then we went in.

"What do you guys want?" He asked.

"I want the Baconator please." I told my dad.

Ac and Ylona looked at the menu, if I'm not mistaken, Ac always gets the Grilled Chicken Sandwhich here. I'm not sure what Ylona would get here though.

"I'll get the Son of a Baconator Tito RoRo." Ac told my dad.

Hm, okay then she changed it up. She normally doesn't go with the unhealthy things at restaurants but I guess she wants to try it because it's her 2nd day back.

"Okay Ac, How about you Ylona?" My dad asked.

"I'll get a Spicy Chicken Sandwich Tito." Ylona said.

"Okay, I'll go order for you guys so you can wash your hands, Lucky go get a table for us to sit at." My dad told us.

"Okay dad." I said.

"Yes po." Ac and Ylona said to my dad.

I went in the bathroom and washed my hands, then I got a couple napkins and ketchup, also I found a booth for us to sit at.

The Baconator is my favorite thing to order when I'm at Wendy's. It's one of my favorite foods even though it's so unhealthy. I'm suprised Ac got a Son of A Baconator which I think it just has one less patty but yeah, she normally eats healthy things at these types of restaurants.

Ac and Ylona came out of the bathroom, and sat at the table I'm sitting at.

"Lucky you got the Baconator?" Ac asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well, it's really unhealthy for you even though I got the Son only because I wanted to try it." Ac told me.

Ylona's POV

It sounds like Ac is always concerned for Lucky. She always looks out for him, and he looks out for her. Lucky got her a coat because she didn't have one. Also at the same time it sounds Kilig because of the situation. I know Ac likes Lucky because she makes so obvious even though she never wants to admit it.

Pero, why him? There are so many guys that have a crush on Ac back in the Philippines. Justin's got pretty ruined by some of his friends, but I know that Brace, Darren, Kyle, and a few other celebs got a crush on her but no one has admitted it to her.

I know that yeah that's her Bestfriend since childhood, but there are way cooler guys then Lucky and I'm not trying to insult Lucky, I'm just saying. However in the end I guess it comes down to personality and how well can you trust the person in the end.

I just want to tell Lucky that Ac likes him but that gives it away and I'm not sure if he even likes Ac. So, that can go wrong really quickly for her.

"Alright guys, here's the food!" Tito RoRo said.

Ac's POV

I keep getting butterflies in my stomach just because Lucky is too hard to resist. I don't know how to avoid it. I don't want to admit my feelings to him yet. I'm not ready for that yet and it would go down awful for me.

I only got that Son of a Baconator just because I wanted to be like Lucky but I can't eat the whole Baconator because it's too unhealthy and Lucky got that So I started feeling concerned for him because it will effect his health if he keeps eating like that.

He hasn't gotten the Baconator before. He use to get the Spicy Chicken Sandwich that Ylona got. I guess things have changed since I left.

So, Ac is starting to notice Lucky's changes to his life and comparing them to when she left. Did it just happen? Or did it have something to do with Ac like his sleep? Wait till next chapter to find out.