Chapter 46

Lucky's POV

We're here at the Walmart and we got down from the car and went inside. I know already AC is going to want a lot of Rice Crispies to bring to the Philippines because that's what she likes that's here in Canada that isn't in the Philippines.

"Which Aisle AC?" I asked her.

"To where the Rice Crispies are!" She replied.

"Though so." I laughed.

We headed to the Candy aisle because that's where all the rice crispies are at.

When we got here, there's boxes filled with them. I don't know how many AC wants to bring so I'll just ask her.

"How many do you want to bring?" I asked.

"3 Boxes." AC said.

"Three?! You're not going to be able to fit them in your bag, and my bag won't be able to carry that many either." I explained.

"I'll find a way to fit 3 boxes. I was able to fit 2 last time I went." AC responded.

"Okay then, we'll get three. What else now?" I asked.

"Other things for the trip... Maybe some other chips and maybe a movie too for the plane ride." AC mentioned.

"Okay, let's get the chips first since were already near it, then we can go see what movie to get." I said.

"Alright, let's go." She replied.

"We walked to the chips aisle and picked out some chips that are easy to eat on the plane. We don't want the ones that make too much mess. Pringles are easy to carry on the plane because they're in a can and we both like Pringles. We like different flavors though.

We each got two flavors. I got Cheddar Cheese and Pizza, and AC got Sour Cream & Onion and Original.

We walked to where they have all the movies and other DVDs. They're a lot of new movies that came out this year and are already here. It's hard to choose what movie because we like different types of movies. We also can watch movies on Netflix because I have a Netflix subscription and can get any movie we want.

"What do you want watch?" I asked AC.

"I'm not really sure. There's too many movies here that are good." AC said.

"Yeah, I also have a Netflix subscription and I could download any movie or video on there so we can watch on the plane." I said.

"Oh cool, and I also have a TFC subscription so that we could watch Filipino stuff to on the plane." AC responded.

"Maybe he shouldn't get one here, and we could choose both the TFC and Netflix Movies and other TV shows we want to watch at home?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was also thinking the same idea because we don't really need to spend more money on more movies." AC said.

"Okay, yeah. So, now what else do we need?" I asked.

"Let's see, we have snacks, drinks were not allowed to bring past security, entertainment, what about the U-Shaped pillows and things to clean our seats?" AC listed.

"Don't you have one of those pillows?" I asked.

"No, left it back in the Philippines." AC said.

"Oh, okay. Yeah we need both those things, and any phone chargers or earphones we might need." I replied.

"Okay, let's go." AC responded.

We walked to where the airplane pillows are normally at. In the travel section of the store and we'll get some earbuds after we're done here.

We found all the airplane pillows, now got to choose which one to get. I did have one, but I'm not actually sure where it is now... Somewhere lost in my room it's there.

I got a blue pillow, and AC went with something that stands out more. She's debating between a pink and blue striped pillow, or a Disney character one.

"Which one Lucky?" She asked.

"Definitely the Moana one." I said.

"Alright, I'll get that one then. Let's get earbuds, and checkout." She replied.

"Okay." I responded.

I picked out some earbuds that looked pretty decent, and not too expensive. AC went with the same thing. I guess so were matching.

"Alright let's go to check out. We're all done here." AC said.

"Yep!" I said.

We went to the checkout line, and scanned all the items. I paid for all of it even though AC was insisting she'd pay for it. She ended up thanking me though because I had done so, and we went to the car, and probably going to find some place to eat or something.

Chapter finished! Sorry it took so long. Took a little break and was busy with school. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter!