Chapter 39

Ac's POV

Lucky just embarrassed himself in front of the camera like 10 out of 10. He cracks me up so many times and which is why I love him. This is why I have him in my life.

"Lucky what was that?" Ylona started laughing.

"I thought it would have been a cool ending, but I screwed it up." Lucky grinned.

"You didn't have to do it. But it was a pretty funny stunt." I said and laughed to.

"Yeah, I know. It kinda was." Lucky said.

"I'll edit it out of the video or something to remove some of the embarrassment." I told him hoping that would make him feel better.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll get over it and it would be better content if you left it in." Lucky told me.

"You sure? Because once that's uploaded its there forever. Even if I delete it, people can just record tha t moment." I advised him.

"I'm sure. It's not that embarrassing and it's not that bad. I won't care if I end up being a meme anyways." Lucky said.

"Okay, want to watch the video?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure!" They said.

Lucky handed me the camera with the footage on it, and I uploaded it to the computer so we can watch it.

I played the video, and I wasn't really paying attention to it till towards the end because I wanted to hear Lucky's voice end it.

"IkAW!" Lucky said in the video.

Ylona and I started laughing so hard because of that. I kept replaying that part and Lucky kept facepalming.

I'm going to edit that part especially and replay it again to make the video more funnier.

"Alright were done with that part." I continued laughing.

"Phew. Okay." Lucky finally took his hand off his head.

I got my laptop from beside my bed and put the footage onto it and started editing it from my editing software I use.

I finished editing the video, and I'll upload it today actually because I got the snow video for Weds.

It's going to take awhile for the video to upload so I just went on my phone, and I notified people that a new video is coming soon on Instagram and Twitter on my story and tweet.

Lucky sat beside me on his phone, and Ylona got up, and pointed her phone at us which I'm guessing she's taking a picture of us again but I'm too focused on my phone and sometimes eyeing over at Lucky's phone to see what he's doing.

With my situation right now, I wish that I can go outside in the snow, but I can't walk right now. All I can really do is lay here and do nothing but wait for my leg to get better.

I slowly started to close my eyes, because I was getting a bit tired. Lucky put his arm around my shoulders and told me "Sleep tight Ac."

I smiled when hearing those sweet words just before I fell asleep.

Lucky's POV

Ac started falling asleep and I told her to sleep tight just before she closed her eyes. I'm pretty sure she's asleep now because she started snoring.

Ylona fell asleep also next to her on the bed. I'm just probably going to sleep also because everyone else is asleep and I embarrassed myself way too much for one day.

I looked at my phone before I slept on Twitter and Ac posted that part of the video and there's so many retweets and likes. I better go to sleep before I embarrass myself anymore.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile, I been slacking and I'll try to not let that happen again. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter!