Me."Okay bye."

Next Messages are from my family-

Dad- "Honey how are you feeling now? Are you okay? Please call us soon."

Reyhan bhai- "Diva Please call us soon."

Ziya- "Api how are you?"

I sigh going through the messages and decide to face time them. My phone is received on the second ring itself. Chuckling, I come face to face with my whole family. I can see my Mom and Ma a crying mess. "Assalamualaikum my dearest family." I greet, trying to suppress my chuckle seeing them trying to fit  in one frame. "Walaikumassalam. How is my daughter?" Dad asks. "I'm good. See.." I try to show myself to them.

"What good are you talking about diva? Look at you.... your both arms are bandaged, and just look at your forehead." Bhai was freaking out. "Honey please come home soon....And looking at you I'm loosing my patience more now..." Mom speaks crying. "Mom...Mom...I'm okay. Please don't worry." I assure her. "When are you coming back darling?" Pa inquires. "I will be back in next five days." I reply. I continue talking with my family for another 20mins. I hung up before assuring them that I will take care of myself and give a complete rest to my body.

I shake Riya's shoulders slightly when I see her in a deep thought, "Earth to dear" I chuckle. "What's going on in that little mind of yours?"

"Hmmm? No, I was just thinking about the turn of events perspired in the last 24hrs." She sighs. "You know.." she continues.."When you lost your consciousness, It was Khristina's brother who caught you in his arms. I don't know how to explain you this, but, I saw him going completely going berserk for a girl who is a complete stranger to him. The way he took care of you...I really don't know how to say this.." she trails off.

"But he is one hell of the most gorgeous and sexy man that I have ever seen on earth. God...His aura...His sexy voice....The way he was ordering his men...Everything around him screams power." She suddenly jumps in excitement a she describes the man waving her hands in air dramatically. "Even his men are hot as hell."

"Okayy....Maybe." I say "And as far as him going berserk about me, It might be just, cause he wanted to save the girl who saved his sister..Or else there is no other reason for that...Why would anyone care for a normal girl like me...Don't you think?" I look at her. "Hmm.. you have got a point there.." She says tapping her finger on her chin. "But think of it Adiva, he could have just admitted you in the hospital and paid for the expenses as a sense of gratitude. Why would he go all the way of bringing a complete stranger girl to his house and see that you get special care. Now, don't you think?"

"Urghh!! Whatever, I just don't want to sink in a meaningless pit." I groan. " Anyways, I'm leaving for a bath, I swear I'm stinking now." I scrunch my nose making her chuckle but nonetheless she obliges.

I go to sleep as soon as I clean myself, as my body is too tired and still weak due to blood loss. In the evening we enjoy our coffee sitting in the coffee shop across the street. I am really gonna miss this coffee shop. Later at night we order our dinner in our room and retire for the night.

The next three days went in a blur as we spent most of our time exploring New York. We only came to rest at night, as we had less days, So, we tried to make the utmost use of our time. I had also regained visible color on my cheeks. My arms were still bandaged but my forehead injury was completely healed.

 We visited The Statue of Liberty, The Central Park, The Empire State building, Rockefeller Center and Top of the rock observation deck, Broadway and The Theater District, The Brooklyn Bridge and the list goes on...We hardly spent 2hrs at a place as we had to cover up a large portion. But we did enjoy a lot, took a lot of pictures and tried various cuisines.